Posted

Hi Im sabrina in Ilo-ilo, I wanted to ask the tuition fee

Of a course which is medical technology. These are the

Schools that I am interested in:

Velez college

Cebu doctors university

I've already been to their websites but it seems that they

Didn't put the tuition fee. Thanks

Our girls go to UNOR and Riverside for Med Tech in Bacolod. The tuition is in their websites. I think it is 64,000p and 40,000p plus, plus, plus. This week is a wasted one for both with nothing but singing and dancing. The 4 year course could be done in 1 year if they would teach 8 hours a day from Monday to Friday.

• Like 2

MikeB
Posted
Posted
I wanted to ask the tuition fee Of a course which is medical technology. These are the Schools that I am interested in: Velez college Cebu doctors university

You're going to have to contact the schools. I found one reference on the Pinoy Exchange forum that said the tuition at Velez for the Medical Technology degree started at p28k per semester and increased to 40k by the end. No idea if that's valid, it was from about a year and a half ago. Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...
jpbago
Posted
Posted

Hi Im sabrina in Ilo-ilo, I wanted to ask the tuition fee

Of a course which is medical technology. These are the

Schools that I am interested in:

Velez college

Cebu doctors university

I've already been to their websites but it seems that they

Didn't put the tuition fee. Thanks

Our girls go to UNOR and Riverside for Med Tech in Bacolod. The tuition is in their websites. I think it is 64,000p and 40,000p plus, plus, plus. This week is a wasted one for both with nothing but singing and dancing. The 4 year course could be done in 1 year if they would teach 8 hours a day from Monday to Friday.

Another wasted week at Riverside. Monday was a fashion show, Tuesday was horror room decorations, Wednesday was cheer leading, no school on Thursday and Friday but something on Saturday for 1/2 day and just now, she got a text to come in on Sunday to cope up. Cope up means catch up. Now this is second year college not kindergarten. This is how they get their inspiration to work hard.