Uk Exchange Rate Holds It's Own!

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted

Still really good. A few weeks ago at wu it was only 43 so I'm happy with the current rate.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Pension in Today XE tourist rate @ 72.23 PNB rate @ 74.26 on Transfers Happy Chappy this Morning. :thumbsup:

At 74.26 and rising we could have some savings this Month :) and later if it holds for my others to come in

Jack :tiphat:

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Pension in Today XE tourist rate @ 72.23 PNB rate @ 74.26 on Transfers Happy Chappy this Morning. :thumbsup:

At 74.26 and rising we could have some savings this Month :) and later if it holds for my others to come in

Jack :tiphat:

That is a great rate Jack, pity i cant get that when and if i transfer any cash to the Phils

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
That is a great rate Jack, pity i cant get that when and if i transfer any cash to the Phils

Well of Course I am not transferring on the Tourist Route ( So to Speak) I am having it paid Direct to my PI bank and there I think Lies the Difference.

Jack  :thumbsup:

• 5 weeks later...
Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

So  I don't know how or why but yet another astounding thing, already this Month (well 2 as it happens. 

1.  Small pension in 1 day early.

2. A staggering 73.74 Peso to the UK pound, Going through some files I see this is now 2009 rates. ( well for me anyway.)

Forex is showing 71.72 so PNB are still liking me :lol:

stevewool
Posted
Posted

So  I don't know how or why but yet another astounding thing, already this Month (well 2 as it happens. 

1.  Small pension in 1 day early.

2. A staggering 73.74 Peso to the UK pound, Going through some files I see this is now 2009 rates. ( well for me anyway.)

Forex is showing 71.72 so PNB are still liking me :lol:

Your a rich man Jack, :thumbsup: , do you get winter fuel allowance Jack

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Your a rich man Jack, , do you get winter fuel allowance Jack

:hystery:  :hystery:  Funny Steve but I might have a go at getting DWP to help with Running the Air Con, What do you reckon? Should work Both ways EH? Heat in the UK Cold here

Jack :lol: