Turkish Peace Rally

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)

Pure Evil has struck again, this time in the Turkish Capital Ankara.

Reports of 36 dead and !30+ injured after two bombs go off.

We in the relative safety of the West are once again shocked by the Evil that lurks on our borders.

War's between nation's is nothing new over the centuries, not that it justifies the lost of life, however there now is an evil amongst us that defies any justification for it's actions.

What a World we have created for our Grandchildren........JB

Latest figures 86 people confirmed dead and more than 180 wounded

Edited by Kuya John
  • Like 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Indeed its getting closer to where we call home, frightening really , where will it all end

chris49
Posted
Posted
Indeed its getting closer to where we call home, frightening really , where will it all end

It will not end, in fact it will get dramatically worse.

And the USA or Russia or anyone cannot stop it, any intervention might make it worse.

However it is not "worse" than anything else that has happened from WW1 until now. Millions died in WW1 and WW2, but none of us were around then.

Israel was able to wipe whole Palestinian towns off the map, by killing off the entire population under Israeli war hero Gen Sharon. Nothing was ever done. Sharon was never brought to trial.

So how does it affect me? It doesn't. I prefer to let all scenarios play out without intervention. I don't agree to have currently 4 M Syrian Refugees aiming to be resettled in the west.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Pure Evil has struck again, this time in the Turkish Capital Ankara.

Now I bet they (the EEC) are Glad, they turned them Down for Membership [ Good Move] but HR will come in and the Refugee ball will get Bigger as it Rolls

JMHO for a Sunday Morning.

Jack :)