Where To Stay In Manila

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

Judy and I usually stay overnight in either Victoria Court in Pasay, Metro Manila or any of the Anitos (love) Motels.  It was our mini-honeymoon retreat away from our kids.  You can use your imagination with all the mirrors covering every angle of your dangle.....he, he.  

Thank god Judy was ligated at that time.....otherwise, we would have a dirty dozen by now.  

Edited by Jake
spel chek
  • Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Gary D said:

We have used the SoGo in EDSA close to the Fire Station and thought it a bit short time. We,ve been to a couple of Red Planets, MOA and Clark, both ok.

I don't know what it is with people worrying about whether a hotel is short time? If people were doing it in the street they might scare the horses.

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted

We stayed in Red Planet in Quezon City and it was very good, clean, pleasant staff and well located.

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted

I am trying a condo from AirBnB next trip

Howard
Posted
Posted
On 7/3/2017 at 10:59 PM, robert k said:

I have never actually experienced fast internet in a room at a Sogo, the lobby is usually ok. Never found the Sogo to be more than barely acceptably clean, I still stay there though because they have some decent locations [especially the one across the street from EDSA Trinoma mall] and I'm not buying the place.:smile:

I only stayed at the Sogo in Cainta once and I don't recommend them either. They advertise a really low rate but of course all of those rooms are full, so only the more expensive rooms are available. The internet was terrible and dropped constantly, the bed was uncomfortable, bathroom was dirty, shower had hardly any water pressure. TV was a piece of junk. Short of an emergency I wouldn't stay there again.

Gary D
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, AlwaysRt said:

I am trying a condo from AirBnB next trip

We stayed a couple of nights in an AirBnB condo at Seaside Residence, Mall of Asia and not cheap but a nice condo, very compact. We had two in fact, ours was good but the SIL's one was very shabby in the same block.

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Gary D said:

We stayed a couple of nights in an AirBnB condo at Seaside Residence, Mall of Asia and not cheap but a nice condo, very compact. We had two in fact, ours was good but the SIL's one was very shabby in the same block.

Made the reservation a month or two ago so don't remember the specifics. It is in the same area, some are reasonably priced while others put 'the sky is the limit' to the test. I always look at how many and what the previous comments were before locking in. 

• Like 2