Living In "Sin" Whilst Under 21

robert k
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

:whistling: Something I have had conversations with my two on before ( Now think about this) We are All living in sin and have been since Adam & Eve. It is nonsense I guess but look at it this way. They were the First couple on earth and had 2 (Two) Sons (Cane & Able) now who was there to Marry them? So they must have been living in Sin (As the Bible/Church will say) So from that day on everyone must have been born out of Wedlock so to speak because the have all come from 2 people ( The First 2 People) living over the Brush (in sin) Until they created some form of Religion/Administration and a Person to act as a head of it NO one could have been married Could they?

My wife says that it is illegal to live in Sin and I just say Yeah! and relate this argument which of course she nor many will have an answer for, I have no wish to offend anyone but They  say History must be right so............:89: As I said before I am not Religious by nature but acknowledge others beliefs. Sometimes I feel rebellious to those that quote stuff that can be argued about. We must look at this Topic and it's answers in a way of Defined Definition of that Word "Legal"

Sorry Guys and Gals but we had a Lunchtime, Spat on this and I felt I needed to get it off my chest. This is not Anti Church at all so please take it all Lightly and think about it. 

Jack:Happy:

Jack, just for informational purposes, the Bible has been edited several times to remove anything that might be considered inconsistent or inconvenient? There was a woman before Eve and her name was Lilith. Lilith was made from clay, not Adams rib. Or so the story goes.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, robert k said:

Jack, just for informational purposes, the Bible has been edited several times to remove anything that might be considered inconsistent or inconvenient? There was a woman before Eve and her name was Lilith. Lilith was made from clay, not Adams rib. Or so the story goes.

:whistling:So Adman was really a naughty boy then EH? If he married her (Lilith) is this where Adultery started. 

As I said it will all be comical in the end But...... we have to wonder Yes?

robert k
Posted
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

:whistling:So Adman was really a naughty boy then EH? If he married her (Lilith) is this where Adultery started. 

As I said it will all be comical in the end But...... we have to wonder Yes?

Naughtier than you know Jack. Lilith was evidently a radical feminist and Adam offed her and asked for a replacement. That was where Eve came in and she was not made from clay but from Adams rib for a reason. Or so they say.

Biblical scholars are really interesting to listen to. In the bad old days I have read that the discussions were often conducted with fists and clubs. And those were the friendly discussions.

As far as I have ever heard, 18 is the age of consent and parents can withhold permission to wed but they can't force their child to not live with you.

Edited by robert k