can the spouse of gun owner

chico2663
Posted
Posted

seen a video where guy says he is going to have his wife buy and license a gun. then he plans on carrying it . he is not a citizen. thanks in advance.

chico2663
Posted
Posted

thank you so much . the brit is arguing about it. says he is going to carry.

robert k
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, chico2663 said:

seen a video where guy says he is going to have his wife buy and license a gun. then he plans on carrying it . he is not a citizen. thanks in advance.

I saw the same vid. The guy is wrong in theory and even more wrong in practice. If your wife had a gun and per chance you had to use it to defend your home from murderous brigands, I doubt much would be said but I wouldn't assume anything. If you are in a foreign country, obey their laws.

• Like 3

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted

Yea,I did as well. I guess that was that Chris Wren in Naga City. If one has shady intentions at least keep them under wraps...not on a You Tube video for the whole world to see.

• Like 5

Gas
Posted
Posted

The process  for his girlfriend to own and carry a firearm would do wonders for his budget. I very much doubt  his girlfriend would have the appropriate documentation to apply. The good ole days of paying a few thousand pesos to a gun store have gone.   My wife just renewed her type 2 licence and the process took two days in Manila. 

PS Mr wren i never carry the gun and to even think you can is wrong.

• Like 1

davewe
Posted
Posted

The last thing I would ever want is for my wife to own a gun. Who do you think it's gonna get used on :)

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
On 5/16/2016 at 2:58 AM, Hey Steve said:

If one has shady intentions at least keep them under wraps...not on a You Tube video for the whole world to see.

As our friend Jack says; "You can't fix . . .":whistling:

• Like 2

mogo51
Posted
Posted

To the OP, change your friend!