Highest withdraw @ ATM in Phils?

russellmania
Posted
Posted

Citibank dispenses P15k at one transaction. Is that the highest amount of any bank in Phils?

mogo51
Posted
Posted

It was when I last used them but that was nearly 4 years ago?  Maybe others can update.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, russellmania said:

Citibank dispenses P15k at one transaction. Is that the highest amount of any bank in Phils?

Your limit will depend on your card and your bank.  I can only get P16K max at some Philippine ATMs (using my CDN card) as that is the limit imposed by my Canadian bank (CDN$500 per day).

With my Philippine bank I can withdraw 10K per transaction, 3 times per day.  Again, that is the limit my bank imposes.  I suppose I could get either of these limits increased with a phone call if it were important to m.

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Like 1

ITGeek
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Your limit will depend on your card and your bank.  I can only get P16K max at some Philippine ATMs (using my CDN card) as that is the limit imposed by my Canadian bank (CDN$500 per day).

With my Philippine bank I can withdraw 10K per transaction, 3 times per day.  Again, that is the limit my bank imposes.  I suppose I could get either of these limits increased with a phone call if it were important to m.

I am able to withdraw up to $500 USD (~20k PHP) daily on my ATM card (Wells Fargo) for emergencies.  I also have online remittance setup to xfer monthy budget to my asawa's BDO account.  BTW -  Now that I've got my ACR card, I can add my name to her BDO and RCBC accounts so I can mortgages and bills.  I'm very fortunate her and her family are very frugal.  Just because my asawa has money in BDO account, she doesn't spend it on anything except for our budget items.  I was surprised how much her current balance is in her accounts.  We have almost 3 mo's worth of budget money in her BDO/RCBC accounts.  My only concern is not having access to her bank accounts to pay for bills next two months after baby is due (3-4 weeks and counting down).  They required passport, MC and ACR card to add me to her accounts.  All of which I have now :)    

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
az09
Posted
Posted (edited)

Screen Shot 2016-06-21 at 10.42.19 AM.png

BPI account holders with BPI Express Teller Gold and BPI Direct cards can withdraw up to P50,000 per day.

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
New members are not permitted to post links so link removed
  • Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, az09 said:

Screen Shot 2016-06-21 at 10.42.19 AM.png

BPI account holders with BPI Express Teller Gold and BPI Direct cards can withdraw up to P50,000 per day.

Thanks. I presume that is with the bank that owns the ATM card? Or can you withdraw that much with your foreign banks card at the Philippine banks ATM?

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted

I withdraw p20,000 at BPI ATMs with my US Schwab account card without any problems.

az09
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, robert k said:

Thanks. I presume that is with the bank that owns the ATM card? Or can you withdraw that much with your foreign banks card at the Philippine banks ATM?

Those limits are for foreign cards. Bank-specific cards may have higher limits. I mentioned BPI because the limit is higher if it's a certain type of BPI card. Apparently my account here is too new to post a link to the source of that list, but you can find it by searching "philippines bank atm limits" on Google. First result.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, az09 said:

Those limits are for foreign cards. Bank-specific cards may have higher limits. I mentioned BPI because the limit is higher if it's a certain type of BPI card. Apparently my account here is too new to post a link to the source of that list, but you can find it by searching "philippines bank atm limits" on Google. First result.

HSBC, As a Savings/Current accountholder you will be able to purchase
items worth up to Php50,000 per day for SalaryPlus Accountholders.
An ATM withdrawal limit is also set up to Php50,000

bpi , Account in the Philippines

So the way I see it it's not Foreign issued cards at all. If I recall the last time I used HSBC with an Australian card the limit was P20000

Just to add, the comments on that site also point out that it's not foreign issued cards from the source links they provided. 

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
added wee bit
  • Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

ATM FAQs - Philippine National Bank

www.pnb.com.ph/index.php/...banking/ebanking.../atm-faqs
Philippine National Bank

Using PNB ATMs, you can withdraw as much as P40,000 per transaction. If you use other ATMnetworks in the Philippines, transaction limit is P10,000 and corresponding charges shall apply.

Just a snippet I came across

• Like 1