Camera buffs please check this out for me

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Jake said:

I have reviews both cameras and it seems like the more expensive one has a fantastic video features with cinematic qualities: "With a touch of a button, the D3200 starts recording Full HD 1080p video with full-time autofocus, manual exposure control and stereo sound. Its breathtaking 921,000-dot, ultra-high-resolution display makes it easy to frame, monitor and review your footage. Even record in super-smooth slow motion up to 60 fps! Unleash your inner cinematographer".

Or, the more expensive one has a better ad writer!

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Oops, now I am confused again.  Do you mean that you noticed an 'add on' to the second camera which gives it these fantastic video features which the cheaper model does not have?

My bad Dave, I was confused also.  Hopefully you can find the full specs (download owner's manual?) of the D3200 NIKON selling for less.  

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

You can get a D3300 newer model at Abenson for the same price as the expensive one on Lazada.  I'm sure some shops have better deals.

https://www.abenson.com.ph/products/d3300-kit-vrii

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
i am bob
Posted
Posted

be careful when buying on lazada...  sometimes the cheaper machines are returns and seconds...  nothing wrong with that as long as they are checked out carefully...  an example...  flirefly mobile extreme power smartphone...  p100 cheaper on lazada than the firefly mobile kiosks and stores but the lazada version are returns...  and there were many issues with these as the company that accepted them didn't fix the issues - just resold them...  this isn't on everything but beware...  always read the comments under that particular dealer first...

• Like 1