Zamboanga

Bruce
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, Reboot said:

In Mindanao currently and honestly I feel quite safe. 

Of course you do. As long as you are on your meds.... :mocking: Remember: Just because you have been diagnosed as paranoid... Doesn't mean that they are not after you! It is not you personally, it is really just what you as a foreigner represent. 

There are many places in the US that people just do no go unless they have to. It is just understood. The Philippines is the same. Great place, offers many things to many people. But will all there is to offer, if multiple people say ... don't go there.... Why not ask where to go and follow their advice....     

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, Reboot said:

In Mindanao currently and honestly I feel quite safe. 

But not safe enough to say what city evidently? 

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
On 12/10/2016 at 8:28 PM, Kuya John said:

if it is safe to vacation there for a few days.

I have visited Mindanao five times so far, my wife's family live there.

She is planning to go next year for Christmas 2017 (Not been home at Christmas for 12 years)

After this years "event's" , I will delay my decision to go with her.

Reboot
Posted
Posted (edited)

Evidently I'm in Tandag, Surigao del Sur. Have been in Butuan and Bislig also. 

Edited by Reboot

chris49
Posted
Posted

The OP has not responded.

The post as I now recall was about going to Zamboanga and he did mention he had a hold order against him when he tried to travel. Very clearly he has serious problems.

Has anyone here had a hold order placed on them? I suspect not.

So in the existence of a hold order I understand the individual must report to the DOI. There cannot be a hold order without a conviction. Or failure to appear in court or at the DOI if summoned.

Any further discussion about which area of the Philippines is safe is really secondary to the original problem. If you are a felon on the run anyplace is safe in your own mind if you are trying to avoid being arrested.

On the other hand the case might be trivial? Why wasn't he arrested when he originally tried to depart the country from Cebu? He might have gone into hiding? In fact he might have found another way "out".

I'm not a moderator. I suggest the topic is over unless the OP comes back with some form of reply.

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, chris49 said:

Why wasn't he arrested when he originally tried to depart the country from Cebu?

My question exactly Chris, more to this than meets the Eye I think

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Reboot said:

Evidently I'm in Tandag, Surigao del Sur. Have been in Butuan and Bislig also. 

My point is that if I'm telling people I am some place, I would say I'm in Dumaguete and not in Negros, or I'm in Manila, and not in Luzon. Or I would say I'm in Tampa, not I'm in Florida.

It appeared that you subconsciously were leaving it vague. Sorry if I was mistaken.

Sent from an undisclosed location in the Milky Way Galaxy.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

If the OP is on a 9a, he will need to extend to stay out of Further Trouble and IF he is in Dumaguete we will soon Here about things. People on the Run always surface somewhere and/or leave a trail. Small world, Small Place even though there are many of us.

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted

From post #6 in this thread he also said his ex-wife wants to keep him here or have him killed. And that he hasn't seen his son who is close to his 12th birthday and has been living with his sister for the last 16 months. 

Why is he looking for a vacation spot instead of going to his son? WTF has he been doing the last year and a half? Very strange BS if real or just stupid spam...

• Like 3