Greenwich pizza

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

We had lunch at this place in Robinson Dumaguete today.We were given the wrong food and I told the waitress.We went to the till and the girl said no sir you ordered that one mmm I can`t remember maybe I did point at the wrong one.I was thinking I need to buy an extra piece of chicken for my daughter. in a matter of seconds The supervisor told me that she would exchange the meal if I paid the difference.I paid the difference and all was fine. 10/10 for customer service there today.BTW the food was good as well.

• Like 5

chris49
Posted
Posted
15 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

We had lunch at this place in Robinson Dumaguete today.We were given the wrong food and I told the waitress.We went to the till and the girl said no sir you ordered that one mmm I can`t remember maybe I did point at the wrong one.I was thinking I need to buy an extra piece of chicken for my daughter. in a matter of seconds The supervisor told me that she would exchange the meal if I paid the difference.I paid the difference and all was fine. 10/10 for customer service there today.BTW the food was good as well.

That's good. Mc Do is similar. They do a high volume of business and they should cover their mistakes.

I ordered a 2 piece chicken standard meal with rice for Gina. The cashier asked me twice "do you want rice" which I thought was a strange question. So I asked her to repeat it "Do you want rice?" I said of course I want rice. The meal came with 2 piece chicken and fries. So I summoned the manager. He said she thought you would not want rice being a westerner. She said "do you want fries".

So we discussed that and I got the large fries free and the rice which Gina wanted.

It's good. But it's the level of service I expect when I'm a frequent customer.

• Like 3

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

On a side note, their thin crust pizza has been really good to my taste buds recently.  Normally I prefer a thick pan style crust but when the thin crust is just right, nice and thin and crusty, I like it a lot!

Edited by OnMyWay
  • Like 2

chris49
Posted
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

On a side note, their thin crust pizza has been really good to my taste buds recently.  Normally I prefer a thick pan style crust but when the thin crust is just right, nice and thin and crusty, I like it a lot!

The 7 cheese or 5 cheese pizza served hot is good. What they call a large I would eat the whole thing as a snack.

Generally Greenwich is of variable quality with the cheaper ones being ordinary.

Edited by chris49
  • Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Its so hard to understand why any foreigner would like Greenwich pizza.  My stomach goes into knots just thinking about it.  I guess thats what you have to do when living on the tight budgets that people say they live on.  :hystery:

Its like the canned meats that filipinos eat.  Some foreigners eat that stuff but its so bad that its not even allowed to be brought into Canada.  If Customs catches a filipino bringing it in, even sealed in cans, they confiscate it because there are all kinds of tummy bugs in that meat that they don't want here.

And thats what goes on the pizza!  But at least we can live cheap.

Happyhorn52
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, chris49 said:

The 7 cheese or 5 cheese pizza served hot is good. What they call a large I would eat the whole thing as a snack.

Generally Greenwich is of variable quality with the cheaper ones being ordinary.

Always go with the larger pizza! 

http://www.npr.org/sections/money/2014/02/26/282132576/74-476-reasons-you-should-always-get-the-bigger-pizza

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

For the price, the pizza is pretty good. My wife actually prefers their spaghetti over Jollibees!

I was at Greenwich a while back and they brought me the wrong pizza, and had already served mine to someone else.  I said I would go ahead and eat the one they brought.  The waitress sighed and said 'thanks, if you returned it, it would come out of my pay'.  She did not sound like she was joking.  Must be a tough gig...  :tiphat:

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
34 minutes ago, Tukaram (Tim) said:

For the price, the pizza is pretty good. My wife actually prefers their spaghetti over Jollibees!

:89: Considering that I believe Greenwich is a part of the Jolibee Group, the Spag I would have thought been very similar although I have to Agree, I do like Greenwich, we used to have 2 (one in Town and one At RP but town Closed , that is a shame. Seems they ( the Group HR) put the more attentive staff in Greenwich as the service I will agree, was very Good. 

Jack:thumbsup:

Morning All:morning1:

• Like 2

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, chris49 said:

I'm not really much of a Greenwich Pizza fan overall, but I agree with OMW that the thin crust pizza is pretty good. I usually like a thick crust pizza in general, but this is their best item I think.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, Queenie O. said:

I usually like a thick crust pizza in general, but this is their best item I think.

Hence the Official name I guess " Greenwich Pizza's"

just saying before Ron (Mogo) starts in on me :hystery:

• Like 1