Landbank instant deposits

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Probably no interest to most but thought I would mention it from worldremit.

WorldRemit bank deposits with Landbank just got faster.

When you send a bank deposit to Landbank, the money is in your recipient’s bank account instantly.

You can also send instant bank deposits to BDO, PNB and Metrobank or send to all other banks within one working day.

Happy transfers, 
The WorldRemit team

• Like 2

Gas
Posted
Posted
37 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

When you send a bank deposit to Landbank, the money is in your recipient’s bank account instantly.

However , the recipient will then waste a whole  day trying to withdraw the money :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

If i was sending money to someone, i would avoid the government banks, as the queue's are usually longer and nobody seems to be in a rush!

earthdome
Posted
Posted
On 11/2/2016 at 9:42 PM, Gas said:

However , the recipient will then waste a whole  day trying to withdraw the money :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

If i was sending money to someone, i would avoid the government banks, as the queue's are usually longer and nobody seems to be in a rush!

If it is deposited in someone's bank account that has an ATM card then they just go to an ATM to withdraw some cash. The longest I have ever had to wait at a bank in the Philippines is approximately 1 hour.

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
15 minutes ago, earthdome said:

The longest I have ever had to wait at a bank in the Philippines is approximately 1 hour.

Me too.  But that's because after an hour, when I finally got to the front of the queue, the ATM was out of money (as were all the other ATMs in town that day . .  oh the joy of province life.)

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
BC57
Posted
Posted
On 11/3/2016 at 9:45 AM, Jollygoodfellow said:

Probably no interest to most but thought I would mention it from worldremit.

WorldRemit bank deposits with Landbank just got faster.

You can also send instant bank deposits to BDO, PNB and Metrobank or send to all other banks within one working day.

Happy transfers, 
The WorldRemit team

Hi, I just opened a peso account for my social security direct deposit and found your post when I did a Landbank search. Do you know if the SS direct deposits arrive the same day as in the US? Hopefully they arrive in the afternoons here in the PH since there is a 12hr time difference. Thanks in advance.:smile:

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
On 11/4/2016 at 8:56 PM, Dave Hounddriver said:

Me too.  But that's because after an hour, when I finally got to the front of the queue, the ATM was out of money (as were all the other ATMs in town that day . .  oh the joy of province life.)

Not quite as bad now in Moalboal, there are now three ATMs, instead of just one a few years back.  Unless they all run out of cash, then you stand in three lines instead of just one. :571c66d400c8c_1(103):