Shaka BBQ Hawaiian Restaurant

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I have mentioned this place before in the IT Park Cebu. It's very popular with not only call center workers but families as well.

Anyway as I go there quite a bit as it's convenient and l can have a few beers to pass the time. Now as soon as I arrive its hello Sir Tom, Sir Tom this and that but the good part is l got friendly with the female manager who seems to give me personal service. Last night no tables but she quickly got one brought in for me, she often delivers my meal or drink/s herself and l watched her last night go to the kitchen serving area and wait for my meal, l knew it was mine as l seen her get a knife. :smile:

So the moral of the story is get friendly as when l checked my bill I discovered the drinks she gets for me have a 15 peso discount on each beer.

:SugarwareZ-005:

• Like 4

mogo51
Posted
Posted

You are just smooth Sir Tom.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, mogo51 said:

You are just smooth Sir Tom.

Sometimes it pays :smile:

• Like 2

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Is she the one who is 4'4", about 100 kilos and dentures? About 23-24 years old? 6 kids! Widowed 4 times to foreigners? Way to go! That silver tongue of yours once again amazes us all.....  

• Like 1

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

You must really love eating Hawaiian pineapple which, by the way, the Islands source from South America. 

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Bruce said:

Is she the one who is 4'4", about 100 kilos and dentures? About 23-24 years old? 6 kids! Widowed 4 times to foreigners? Way to go! That silver tongue of yours once again amazes us all.....  

Does she have a sister ? :nudie:

• Like 1

Bruce
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

Does she have a sister ? :nudie:

Sister? Hell man! She has a lola, 7 sisters, 14 cousins and a gay brother all just dying to meet you! Cheaper by the kilo! Just tell her you are talking her to the best restaurant in town and to bring the family. Meet you at Jollibees and if she and her family are impressed, you have found the One!

And all this was made possible due to your friendship with Sir Tom and his little black book.... What a guy!

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Clearly she is attempting to get you drunk in order to have her way with you. :wub:

• Like 1

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

Any foreigner who shows up at a restaurant or bar twice is someone who is interested in residency. He is fair game to the females provided he meets certain criteria namely: rich, old, fat and soon to die. I added the "fat" because it could indicate an early death from heart failure and other medical problems.

• Like 2

Bruce
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, JJReyes said:

Any foreigner who shows up at a restaurant or bar twice is someone who is interested in residency. He is fair game to the females provided he meets certain criteria namely: rich, old, fat and soon to die. I added the "fat" because it could indicate an early death from heart failure and other medical problems.

In the Philippines, is 'failure to die' on an unwritten unilateral arbitrary schedule a cause for legal action? Breech of implied contract or similar?

You know the old story... widowed 4 times.... 3 husbands died from eating poison mushrooms, 4th died of a fractured skull... he did not like mushrooms....

• Like 2