Makati Apartment Rental

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

My wife and I will be in the Philippines from February 22nd to March 15th, a total of three weeks. We normally reserve accommodations using a service like AirBNB, but they charge clients an 8% to 12% fee and the renter pays them 10% to 20% in commissions. Hoping to save money through direct reservations, can someone help me.

Our specific need is a studio or one bedroom apartment next to Makati Commercial Center or Greenbelt. The unit should be very clean; includes a small refrigerator; have a kitchenette to brew coffee; a table for breakfast; air-con; non-smoking; and good building security. Lunch and dinner will be at nearby restaurants. Location is important since we like to take walks during the early evening.

Major credit card is to secure the reservation.  I will pay total, in cash local currency, the day after arrival.

Thanks in advance - JJR

• Like 1

Reboot
Posted
Posted (edited)

There's a place I stayed in via AirBnB I could recommend, and of course, credit cards are acceptable, but you know this. I also stayed 3 weeks in Paranaque next to bicutan sm mall. The place is very nice, at Azure Paris Hilton Ocean Resort. Nice development and new. it was 30k pisos for a month. My GF stayed on a few days after I left. That was through word of mouth not airbnb. I paid with Xoom. I know it isn't makati but I could connect you.

Edited by Reboot

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, Reboot said:

There's a place I stayed in via AirBnB I could recommend, and of course, credit cards are acceptable, but you know this. I also stayed 3 weeks in Paranaque next to bicutan sm mall. The place is very nice, at Azure Paris Hilton Ocean Resort. Nice development and new. it was 30k pisos for a month. My GF stayed on a few days after I left. That was through word of mouth not airbnb. I paid with Xoom. I know it isn't makati but I could connect you.

That sounds like a great deal!  How big was the apartment?  Kitchen?

Reboot
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, OnMyWay said:

That sounds like a great deal!  How big was the apartment?  Kitchen?

Here is the floor plan:

floor-unit-1br.jpg

Here is the development website itself.

http://www.azure.com.ph/parisbeachclub.html

As I said, it is right next to SM Bicutan, and also right next to the Skyway exit. I'd walk to the hypermart and get everything I needed. Easy to get on the SLEX and head to points north (well as easy as it can get in MM traffic). Very convenient.

Reboot.

• Like 1

JJReyes
Posted
Posted (edited)

Thanks Reboot. The price for the unit is very reasonable. But there are reasons why my wife and I want Makati Commercial Center or Greenbelt Park. We practice vision and dental tourism because the costs for both in the United States is very expensive. The providers we know are in Makati. Some of the activities for our 50th class reunion will be in Makati.

Edited by JJReyes
  • Like 2