Medical Adventure Part 1

earthdome
Posted
Posted

Wow... wow... wow... just your description makes me shudder. Hope you mend soon with no permanent harm.

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

Speedy  recovery RBM hope your back on the road again soon JB

stevewool
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, RBM said:

Some members will be aware I requested information for a motorcycle tour of Luzon about 5 weeks ago. Received excellent advice, this trip we changed after recent typhoon  to Leyte,  Samar and South Luzon. 

Some 3 days before our departure we decided to bring the sister of my SO to Canlaon City and spend a night at Mambukal. Of course we were in the car for this trip. As always we stopped  at a pleasant look out area 5 km before Canlaon. Water and PP stop, while the girls were chatting and picture taking I walked over to MY USUAL SPOT to have my P. 

Not sure if I went closer this time to the edge of the Ravine or perhaps the ground was soft due to INTENSE RAINING.

Just reading this again, how many times have you peed at your usual spot and the intense rain could that have been intense peeing in the same spot over many weeks :whistling:

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Get well soon RBM.

GPJ
Posted
Posted

Sorry to hear about your experience.  Your story is why I read this site every day.  It is good that we are able to share thoughts that may not only help each other but may even save ones life. Looking forward to part two I hope it is a happy ending.

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted

Get well soon and stay away from the edge, it's nothing people haven't seen before.

• Like 1

intrepid
Posted
Posted

Thanks for sharing,...get well soon.

waiting for pt #2

jpbago
Posted
Posted
20 hours ago, RBM said:

Part 2 coming soon which I trust will be helpful for readers   deciding if they intend moving to a smaller rural area in the Philippines.

It was 12 days since the introduction up to Part 1. Where were/are you? My guess is somewhere in Bacolod. I wish you an excellent recovery. Now we know why the Filipinos piss against the wall. I had thought that it was just to wash their feet.

• Like 4

RBM
Posted
Posted

Thank you all for the good get well issues and positive comments.

Shall attempt to write second part today together with my wonderfully SO. My wish is to provide 100% accuracy of my experiences in hospitals so readers can consider carefully some implications that may or may not be considered in a relocation. Of course this was my experiences and could differ person to person.

• Like 1