Medical Adventure Part 3 (final)

RBM
Posted
Posted
23 hours ago, RBM said:
4 hours ago, mogo51 said:

Wishing you a full and speedy recover from what must be a very traumatic experience.  

4 hours ago, mogo51 said:

Wishing you a full and speedy recover from what must be a very traumatic experience.  

Thanks a bunch, often said behind every black cloud lies a silver lining...

This experience gives one time to think, I am fortunate with my SO, often I consider how I would of been alone. There must be some expats living alone as I was for a bit some years ago.

In all honesty I would not of made it, that's bottom line. 

For any readers alone, ensure a plan in place please. This I am unable to emphasis enough, it can happen as mine did when least expected.

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, RBM said:

I am fortunate with my SO, often I consider how I would of been alone.

I agree so much.  It the one who will stick by you when you are sick and need hospitalization who is the one to ride the highway with.

• Like 2

mogo51
Posted
Posted

It is good to hear that you are being well cared for RBM.  I too am very fortunate to have found a wonderful woman and she cares for me so well.

In May I was knocked off my motorbike by a couple of idiot young Thais, luckily pride, lots of skin and bruising but no breaks.  I am still suffering muscular problems due to it, but without my SO I would have had an aweful time, so I can only try and imagine how you would have been without her love and help.

Continue to get well and always enjoy your informative posts, although have been an irregular visitor to the forum of late.  But next year is our time to move to Philippines and I can leave Thailand behind - very happy at that prospect.

• Like 3