Comparison Driving Cebu vs Davao

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted
On 30/12/2016 at 2:56 AM, earthdome said:

My wife (filipina) has heard me call other drivers an idjut 100's of times and even mother f__ing idjut a few. When I went out driving once she asked me to be careful of all the idjut's out there driving... especially the one behind the wheel of our car!

What makes me laugh :hystery: is on taxi's and delivery vehicles they have a little sign at the back with a mob number saying " How is my driving ". I know this sign is really just taking the pi$$ but at times I do feel like calling and telling them their driving is absolute F#*&ing $h.t but I just smile and try to avoid a collision. M.P.in P.I.

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

I just got a new one to call other drivers.  This one came from a fellow veteran, a retired US Marine master gunnery sergeant: you freaking turd pusher, get off the damn road!

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, az09 said:

I assume you're joking? The traffic flow in Davao is the same as everywhere else in the Philippines - on the right, not left.

Yes I  was joking and having a shot at the anti American thing that was going on at the time. :thumbsup:

robert k
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, mogo51 said:

Guilty of the same ED, my wife asks 'can he hear you darling???' smarta..se

Sometimes they can.:smile: And sometimes they lip read.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, robert k said:

Sometimes they can.:smile: And sometimes they lip read.

When I lived in Spain, the province driving was the same, so I used  what the Spanish think they invented and it worked most of the time 

middle finger.png

• Like 1

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Yes I  was joking and having a shot at the anti American thing that was going on at the time. :thumbsup:

Then again, in many places in the Philippines, traffic will flow on the left if the driver deems it is faster and there is an opening.