Ex-wife and your "new" Filipina wife...

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, chris49 said:

Yes it's really me. I had almost 2 months break due to computer and connectivity issues.

Solved as of now.

Welcome back

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

They are Facebook friends, but we have never gone back to the US, so they have never met in person.  I think they would get along fine. I am friends with her new husband (#4).  11 years, so not really 'new' anymore ha ha

• Like 5

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Same here Tim we met in 1998, my ex now has four ex husbands. At the wedding reception my wife was very attentive and affectionate although that is normal and not something I take for granted. I don't wish ill of my ex she is my first sons mother after all.

• Like 4

Reboot
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Tukaram (Tim) said:

They are Facebook friends, but we have never gone back to the US, so they have never met in person.  I think they would get along fine. I am friends with her new husband (#4).  11 years, so not really 'new' anymore ha ha

So you've both been in the same igloo and are still friendly with each other. You know what that makes you two?

Eskimo.jpg

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

Well, we do share the same tattoo artist.  My ex and my daughter use him too.  He does good work. :tiphat:

• Like 1

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

My ex is Filipina! (she left me, so I brought in the proverbial younger model). They don't get on, but are polite to each other if they meet in the street.

• Like 3

Reboot
Posted
Posted
22 hours ago, Methersgate said:

My ex is Filipina! (she left me, so I brought in the proverbial younger model). They don't get on, but are polite to each other if they meet in the street.

I was hoping to hear they start clawing and scratching and pulling hair...I am all up for entertainment!

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, Reboot said:

I was hoping to hear they start clawing and scratching and pulling hair.

They do!.  7 years ago my good friend separated from his wife in favor of his maid.  One day there were a bunch of us expats sitting at a sidewalk bar at Country Mall and the ex wife and current gf both showed up.  GENUINE clawing and scratching and pulling of hair and the ex wife pulled out some scissors and actually tried to cut the gfs hair off.  What a show!  And both those ladies were late 30s so these were not kids acting up.

• Like 5

Zouby
Posted
Posted

The EX has no idea of my relationship, she couldn't handle it (I divorced her against her wishes). She has suspected I have a GF but she was guessing at the wrong person, I just let her go with her wrong guesses. My three children know of my new relationship and support me fully. I will tell her one day but that day has not happened yet nor am I in a rush.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Sander Martin
Posted
Posted (edited)

Oops, posted in wrong place

Edited by Sander Martin