Hey lets party

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Now dont get me wrong i too like to have a good time and i think i do too, but not every time someone calls and say "Lets party".

The phone goes and once Emma starts talking in here own Tagalog i know something will come my way after that call, minutes hours later, "Steve".

So and so are having a party shall we go, so and so are wondering if we are wanting to go and see them and on it goes, well i dont fancy going there i will say and then the lip may come out " i have said we shall go " she says , well you can go Emma i say but i aint going.

This new years eve i was told we are having a party here at home , first i heard about i said but apparently i was not listening when the ladies got together and arranged it.

Well its not happening here now and wait its happening at this other persons house, but wait her husband dont want it either, you see i am not alone in this.

Does your partner arrange things that does include you but you have no idea about it.

Plus why is it that all the women get on great but us men somehow are forced upon each other, and if you dont drink dont support football, motor racing, horse racing or fishing then you are left in the corner looking at the clock

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Steve Steve Steve......

"Does your partner arrange things that does include you but you have no idea about it" 

Isn't that the exact definition FILIPINA WIFE OR GIRL FRIEND?

BTW "We" are hosting a New Year party, so I have been told. :0009pky:

• Like 4

davewe
Posted
Posted

Steve - You've already answered your own question :smile:

We were invited to a New Years Eve party at a person's house who hosts many parties and we typically don't like them. Nonetheless we were going (meaning I just nodded my head in agreement, since that's my job). Today we were invited to another New Years party and Janet would rather go there, since they will be having lechon. Now she's strategizing how to get out of the 1st invite. 

I just go where I'm told.

My birthday's in 3 weeks. Janet and her friend are throwing me (and the friend's husband) a birthday party. It doesn't matter whether I want it or not - I'm getting it! Last year I said I didn't want one. What happened? She threw a surprise party.

And oh yes, in April there will be a retirement/moving to PI party. 

I too am not much of a drinker or big sports fan. But here's the thing - I always have a good time. I love seeing my wife have a good time and she goes to so much effort whether the party is hosted by her or we are just attending. So I have fun seeing her have fun.

• Like 5

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

First of all, I am not a social butterfly so I seldom go to any gatherings. My wife seems to go to one every few weeks with  her former co workers.  I am not anti-social at all. I just prefer the company of a few close friends or associates. Here in the Philippines, I just do not like the barrage of personal questions hurled at me. I don't drink so I don't think everything being said is so funny. I do have a sense of humor. It just has to be stimulated.  What I dislike most is someone who laughs out loud at his own jokes. 

No  I am not a sour puss or a party pooper. 

• Like 1