THE CAR! & am I going through it this Morning

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
On 1/15/2017 at 10:03 AM, Jack Peterson said:

You are not married to that Mrs perfect.

male.jpg

• Like 4

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Ah the joys of driving in the Philippines, if you just happen to miss a collision with that car coming towards you on the wrong side of the road plus the tricycles, pedi-cabs, all sorts of motor bikes, jeepneys, ladies with umbrella's up not looking were they going or can see, children texting, cats, dogs, cows, chickens, geese then you are doing ok. I have come to the conclusion the only animal with any road sense here are the goats, at least they walk single file on the edge of the road and usually going the right way, not always but most times. Do they have a rule book here for driving, like to see that.

• Like 2

DavidK
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, frosty (chris) said:

Ah the joys of driving in the Philippines, if you just happen to miss a collision with that car coming towards you on the wrong side of the road plus the tricycles, pedi-cabs, all sorts of motor bikes, jeepneys, ladies with umbrella's up not looking were they going or can see, children texting, cats, dogs, cows, chickens, geese then you are doing ok. I have come to the conclusion the only animal with any road sense here are the goats, at least they walk single file on the edge of the road and usually going the right way, not always but most times. Do they have a rule book here for driving, like to see that.

Of course they have a rule book for driving, it's just that it's very short:-

• Rule 1. There are no rules.
  • Rule 2. Might is right.
  • Rule 3. DWD (Driving whilst white) is an automatic offense.
  • Rule 4. In case of dispute see Rule 1.
  • Like 2