Maid, nannies, helpers; How to find a good one?

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, AlwaysRt said:

I believe BethanyJane is next

I forgot to include BethanyJane in my list.  Sometimes a relationship only lasts for a few dates and you tend to forget the names but BethanyJane was very special.  Unfortunately she had a kid and a caribou and a mother who were always getting sick and needing medicine and it was always about 1,000 pesos.  "Medicine" can be expensive, I was led to believe, so I crossed BethanyJane off my list.  But I can give you her number in a private message if you like :SugarwareZ-005:

EDIT:  Yes she did help around the house and did a fair job but its cheaper to hire someone who is strictly there as a maid rather than an all 'round kind of gal.

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

We were supposed to have a maid start yesterday and surprise it was a no-show on her part. She did at least come and tell us that she had other work that day and would come next week.We only want her for 1 day a week and she lives near us so maybe it will work out.

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted
On 3/28/2017 at 8:58 AM, OnMyWay said:

Yes, 8 hour day, 8 to 5ish. 

I think it is a matter of people who want part time / piece work / seasonal, seeking any kind of employment and they don't care that you are seeking a full time, reliable, long term employee because they are going to get what they are looking for before you fire them or they quit. Not to be mean but maybe pay needs to be monthly and they need to be on time, late no more than twice and miss no more than one day not agreed to in advance. Sort of like a real job. :89:

• Like 3