On 2/1/2017 at 8:05 PM, BobP said:

Just curious.  How much are San Migs?

Which San Migs? 

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Gas said:

Which San Migs? 

Can only speak of Pilsen 330ml is 26 peso and Grande (I liter is 78 peso  per bottle at my Local Sori Sori.

In Town I think the 330 ml range from 40 peso to 60 peso depending on the bar. Of course we are paying the extra for where we are drinking it but in the main it is a cheap enough beer to carry home for the Evening

Jack:shades:

Morning All :cheers: ( Out for the Day soon so I will bug you all Tomorrow:hystery::Mad: Hah! I heard that whoever shouted Hurrah:56da64b64cbd8_36_6_31:

Edited by Jack Peterson
Excited to be going out I forgot something
  • Like 2

Gas
Posted
Posted
On 2/2/2017 at 0:07 PM, RBM said:

Jack try the super dry, you will never go back to Pilsen  promise.

The dry sort of reminds me of Budweiser which i do not like. 

A friend recently introduced me to Cerveza Negra and it is by far the best beer produced by San Miguel.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, Gas said:

A friend recently introduced me to Cerveza Negra and it is by far the best beer produced by San Miguel.

:thumbsup: I would love to try all the Beers but with the medication I find the pilsen (Both San Mig and Beer na Beer) compatible but thank you for this Information :smile:

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
On 2/2/2017 at 0:07 PM, RBM said:

Jack try the super dry, you will never go back to Pilsen  promise.

What is super dry,I have not seen it anywhere.

• Like 1

RBM
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Gas said:

Strongly disagree, agree we all have our own tastes. Super dry tastes nothing like budweiser, I find cerveza negros ok only, compared to a nice German dark beer it's rubbish.

• Like 2

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted

Anyone have enough tasting experience to know if there is a local "version" of Michelob Ultra?

Gas
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, RBM said:

Strongly disagree, agree we all have our own tastes. Super dry tastes nothing like budweiser, I find cerveza negros ok only, compared to a nice German dark beer it's rubbish.

Yes, we all have our own tastes. I Find Super dry tasteless and wonder why it is even called beer :smile:

• Like 2

RBM
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Gas said:

Yes, we all have our own tastes. I Find Super dry tasteless and wonder why it is even called beer :smile:

I would agree if not real cold, served cold all Aussies Kiwis and some Americans I mix with prefer it over any other local beer.

As you agree each to their own as we all have our tastes. Guess this makes the world keep spinning on.

Hey after 5pm time to grab a super Dry! 

• Like 3

RBM
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

What is super dry,I have not seen it anywhere.

Not available everywhere Kev but most nicer restros have it, Blue Monkey usually have it as well. If cold by far my preferred beer, followed by Pilsen. 

• Like 2