Market day and a nice surprise ( Clean and Tidy)

mogo51
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Every now and then where to buy comes up and 9/10 times someone will relate /say how lucky we are on Negros and Dumaguete in particular that we have such things, well usually, I don't like to Market Shop with "A" as I don't like Crowds and the  Untidiness of markets angers me BUT what a surprise for me when we visited Valencia on Market Day, Clean Tidy and although well attended not too crowded They say a Picture paints a thousand words and this one, Speaks Volumes ;market day.jpg :thumbsup:

Jack:smile:

Morning All:morning1:

I am with you there Jack. Produce looks good.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Old55 said:

Just so we all understand :89: Jack.... You were searching for Red Table Bar Sunday morning at 7:30AM and noticed a market.

Just what is it we were hunting? :popcorn:

:hystery: Keven ( Sonjack) of Course:whistling:

Seriously though, that was a landmark I was Given, :mellow:

Jack:shades:

Morning All :morning1:

• Like 1

Sander Martin
Posted
Posted
On 20 February 2017 at 0:19 AM, sonjack2847 said:

I went to Bais and that market is also very clean.There are also several CRs in valencia and they are quite clean.

Clean public toilets in The Philippines? Pictures or its not real!

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, Sander Martin said:

Clean public toilets in The Philippines? Pictures or its not real!

If you go to Dumaguete main market and use the CR you will eat your words, I am sure.I went in there and had to smile at how clean it was.There were also plastic flowers placed around the inside,not old crappy ones but newish looking.The female attendant was outside collecting the fee and I had to congratulate her on how clean and  how nice it looked.As for taking a camera into a toilet um NO aint gonna happen mate.

• Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
27 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

If you go to Dumaguete main market and use the CR you will eat your words, I am sure.I went in there and had to smile at how clean it was

I have not tried that one but the one on the boulevard is nice too.  The little old lady who runs it loves to gossip but she cleans it every time someone uses it.

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

As for taking a camera into a toilet um NO ain't gonna happen mate.

Oh shucks Kevin, you're a kill joy!  I wonder what is the policy in the Philippines regarding transgender restrooms?  Here in the states, I'm so confused.  I have to double check my package to make sure I'm entering the right door.....he, he. 

Really, which CR do certain groups of people go to?

Edited by Jake
package check
  • Like 2

jpbago
Posted
Posted
40 minutes ago, Jake said:

I wonder what is the policy in the Philippines regarding transgender restrooms?

Here, the men piss everywhere and the women don't go at all.

• Like 4

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, Jake said:

Oh shucks Kevin, you're a kill joy!  I wonder what is the policy in the Philippines regarding transgender restrooms?  Here in the states, I'm so confused.  I have to double check my package to make sure I'm entering the right door.....he, he. 

Really, which CR do certain groups of people go to?

You still have a package at your age :hystery:

• Like 1

jpbago
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, Jake said:

Here in the states, I'm so confused.

You use the one that you were born with, not the wannabe, as of now.

"President Donald Trump’s administration on Wednesday revoked landmark guidance issued to public schools in defense of transgender student rights, reversing course on a signature initiative of former Democratic President Barack Obama.

Obama instructed public schools in May 2016 to allow transgender students to use the bathrooms matching their chosen gender identity, threatening to withhold federal funding if they should force transgender children to use bathrooms against their will."

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/us-politics/trump-expected-to-revoke-rules-on-transgender-bathrooms-draft-document/article34109075/

• Like 1