How much you paying for water

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Gratefuled said:

Believe it or not.
There is a faucet about a half mile from my place on a road that leads to the main road. It dispenses free water. YES, I said FREE.

Yes, I believe it.  I just question who put it there.

In the barangay I used to live, on a small island, there was a main water line running along the highway.  Some industrious vandal had cut the line and inserted a tap.  Local people would come there and do their laundry or fill water buckets for free.  But who put it there?  It was an amateurish job and I heard that no one knew who put it there but no one in authority had the willpower to take it out.  Barangay captains lose their positions by pissing off all the people "borrowing" the free water.

• Like 3

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

As an point of interest for our UK Expat's, just had my quarterly water bill £118.

Steve GCC
Posted
Posted

around P30k a year..............just for water.  

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
20 minutes ago, Steve GCC said:

around P30k a year..............just for water.  

YEP and then some wonder why we are her and this is just one reason, Same as Electric, it sounds expensive BUT is it?

• Like 1

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

In florida which has plenty of water.....

$40.00 month minimum usually we use $50.00.

couple of loads of laundry weekly couple of showers daily water plants once weekly

in Toledo Oh it was closer to $80.00 per month.

of course in Ohio you wouldn't buy bottled water.

robert k
Posted
Posted

I think I might be paying the most since I'm in the US right now, but trash pickup and sewer is included. 9K php per month.:571c66d400c8c_1(103):

I used to pay 160 php for drinking water and 265 php for tap water per month. Landlord handled trash disposal.

• Like 1

earthdome
Posted
Posted
On 5/31/2017 at 0:09 AM, robert k said:

I think I might be paying the most since I'm in the US right now, but trash pickup and sewer is included. 9K php per month.:571c66d400c8c_1(103):

I used to pay 160 php for drinking water and 265 php for tap water per month. Landlord handled trash disposal.

At my home in the US I have to pay about $50 per month if my water and electric even if there is no usage. Storm water fee's sewer fee's, trash fee's, taxes, etc.