FIESTA WEEK Aghhhhhhhhhh!

jpbago
Posted
Posted

There are far too many fiestas, people spending borrowed money, others try to make money by setting up a small stall but they usually work for a week and lose money. Professional pick pockets and beggars from all over travel from fiesta to fiesta sleeping on the ground or in the parks. Too much smoking, drinking, eating bbq pig fat and chicken bums.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, jpbago said:

There are far too many fiestas, people spending borrowed money, others try to make money by setting up a small stall but they usually work for a week and lose money. Professional pick pockets and beggars from all over travel from fiesta to fiesta sleeping on the ground or in the parks. Too much smoking, drinking, eating bbq pig fat and chicken bums.

You sure take the fun out of a Fiesta :chickendance:

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Bagpipes, it could have been worse Jack. 

• Like 1

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

The rain and several brownouts tonight probably put a damper on it a bit also.... hmmmm, wonder if all the extra karaoke speakers running full blast overloaded the system and actually caused the blackouts??? :hystery:

• Like 4

jpbago
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

The first 20 were fun but after that, the next 50 have been no fun. Boring. Same ole, same ole.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Well our Fiesta feat night turned out to be a nightmare, the opportunists were about and Tried to get into my house as it was Empty but the Dogs were out. They got into the main gate but must of comer face to face with the dogs and run unfortunately they left the gate open and my dogs got out. We spent the next Hour or so in the Pouring rain and a Brownout rounding them up, this Morning we are still one missing and I fear for him & others as he is the one that would have hurt someone. So if he is Stolen (and I doubt that) they are are in for some problems cos he can be a mean blighter.Dogs told you she was under there.jpg  Dogs ( she is unedr there.).jpg he is on the right of each photo with a blue Collar

He is named "Shadow" if anyone comes across him in the Junob Area

Not a good day at All

Jack:sad:

Morning All:morning1:

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, jpbago said:

The first 20 were fun but after that, the next 50 have been no fun. Boring. Same ole, same ole.

That`s how I feel about them.When I lived in Dalaguete at fiesta time,one disco finished at about 530 am.I thought well now maybe I can grab a few hours sleep. No such luck, around 30 minutes later another one started.

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Jack Peterson said:

Well our Fiesta feat night turned out to be a nightmare, the opportunists were about and Tried to get into my house as it was Empty but the Dogs were out. They got into the main gate but must of comer face to face with the dogs and run unfortunately they left the gate open and my dogs got out. We spent the next Hour or so in the Pouring rain and a Brownout rounding them up, this Morning we are still one missing and I fear for him & others as he is the one that would have hurt someone. So if he is Stolen (and I doubt that) they are are in for some problems cos he can be a mean blighter.Dogs told you she was under there.jpg  Dogs ( she is unedr there.).jpg he is on the right of each photo with a blue Collar

He is named "Shadow" if anyone comes across him in the Junob Area

Not a good day at All

Jack:sad:

Morning All:morning1:

I will keep my eyes open when I go down to town.Little chits breaking into peoples homes.They tried to break into the last place I lived,at Fiesta time, but luckily something scared them off .Yes these Fiesta`s are good fun aint they.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

I will keep my eyes open when I go down to town.

thumbs-up-homer.png

RBM
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, jpbago said:

Totally agree. This time of the year one must be careful and plan travel well in advance.

I am delaying a trip by several weeks due to fiestas in the area, boats fully booked, noisy and just not this old farts thing.

Apart from some nice eye candy its just not enjoyable, still for those that do enjoy one be happy, at least its only  once a year.

• Like 2