Freedom

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
On 5/13/2017 at 7:40 AM, Mike J said:

We live in a small community and after 3 years now, I am well recognized.  But the first year or so I often heard:

Sir - are you married?

Yes 

Do you need a girlfriend?

No, but thank you for asking. :shades:

I have a similar experience... I got tired of the follow up question and combined it into my first answer.  They ask my status and "I tell them I am married - but don't have a girlfriend yet."

The Filipinos all laugh and the expats look at me funny.  One lady that owns a carinderia said I should meet her sister...if I was single she would have introduced me to her daughter ha ha

I am happily married, but I think I would be fine if I were single.  Broke, but happy :tiphat:

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Years ago I would just sorry I am GAY but here for some reason, the ladies just love to hang out with them, so I would never shake them Off

Why Laugh? have you never noticed this :shades:

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
42 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

A thing to maybe take into consideration when we bring our Western values to the Philippines.

like+button.jpg :thumbsup:

• Like 1

RBM
Posted
Posted

Snowy with respect just had to chuckle regarding  your comments about common sense. Best get used to it as rare, as in hens teeth, to meet a partner any different, this is yours, ours ideals of common sense. Imagine what these chicks think of our common sense...

IT IS WHAT IS IS......

• Like 1