Now I feel a Fool with not looking properly

stevewool
Posted
Posted
19 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

embarrased  man.jpg Shortly after Lunch, the Younger of my two helpers asked if she could go to her friend working a little way down the Road OK said I, OH! I will be back soon. OK, so a little while ago I thought oh,oh, I can only hear one of them, so being me I got a little Angry (ish) Bad, as it is her 1/2 day but she rarely goes out. I thought OH! Maybe she has decided to stay a while longer than normal and not told anyone.  Anyway, my puppy was making a fuss at the side of the Terrace and I went to see what he was fussing about.

To my amaz  astonishment, She was at the far side of the House Cleaning the car, ( Normally she does this with me)  Now this is the sort of thing that really makes me smile, you see she came back as she only had a small light/thin Plastic bag to tie her hair as she had washed her cloth one and did not have another & her friend laughed at her, So having seen what a decent job she has made of the Car she is now 150 peso better off on her 1/2 day.

Not wanting to muddy Queenies topic I thought that it may suit here, that this little Gesture makes me believe that here is not such a bad place to be. As I said in that Topic being as one with them sometimes brings little Dividends. (Treat them Right and they see you in a better light)

All in all, It made my day but I did feel a little Guilty afterwards for thinking she was up to no Good (If you get my drift here)

I understand, I often open my mouth before my brain is engaged I am told,

• Like 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

On the upside Jack, you didn't act upon that twinge of anger you had .

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Hi Jack actually you never look quite right to me but that is another topic.Seems like you have found a good one at last.

• Like 1