How about PG on a $1000/m?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, AlwaysRt said:

Of Course it does apply to some, that is how stereotypes get started in the first place. Some is far from all however.

Agreed but at the same time often it's just assumed that all are after our money which is not the case. :shades:

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

You know I have to say that this is not correct. I know a Filipina who is nothing like that and as a friend she paid my approximately 1000 peso bill without me knowing at the time. Yes she has her own income and has for 3 or so years and will always have a job so my point is that yes many need the wallet of a foreigner but some out there do not and to me we all stereotype them but there are diamonds in the rough. :smile:

Most definitely, I have SO who is pure gold and  they are far more prevalent in Filipinos than Thais, I can assure you.

• Like 4

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
On 6/5/2017 at 5:55 PM, Dave Hounddriver said:

stay away from girls who think foreigners are rich :whistling:

Let me reiterate for the band wagon.

I did not say "stay away from girls, who think foreigners are rich"  NOTE the comma which would make that a stereotype.  By suggesting you stay away from girls who think foreigners are rich, that implies there are some girls who do not think foreigners are rich.  Sheeesh you guys are quick to not only criticize but jump on the bandwagon to join others in doing so.

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Not all Philippinas are after money or my wife would have left me long ago.

• Like 3

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Let me reiterate for the band wagon.

I did not say "stay away from girls, who think foreigners are rich"  NOTE the comma which would make that a stereotype.  By suggesting you stay away from girls who think foreigners are rich, that implies there are some girls who do not think foreigners are rich.  Sheeesh you guys are quick to not only criticize but jump on the bandwagon to join others in doing so.

Sorry Dave, my fault, seems like my attempt at humor this time became the springboard others jumped on. 

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, AlwaysRt said:

Sorry Dave, my fault, seems like my attempt at humor this time became the springboard others jumped on. 

andy capp.jpg Drinking again Steve? :hystery: KIDDING just KIDDING 

• Like 1

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
27 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

andy capp.jpg Drinking again Steve? :hystery: KIDDING just KIDDING 

hahaha you crack me up Jack... :56da64b64cbd8_36_6_31:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
17 minutes ago, AlwaysRt said:

hahaha you crack me up Jack... :56da64b64cbd8_36_6_31:

WELL it is Holiday Monday EH? "WOW" gotta Go, as it is nearly  beer sori sori.jpg O'Clock :hystery:

• Like 3