Rental Contract

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

The Landlord/lady who kept our deposit were devout church goers.They would sit outside each Sunday evening and recite the Rosary.Maybe you will be lucky Ron.You just don`t know until you try and if you worry about every eventuality you will never do anything.

Oh yes, when running my construction business the people I was most wary of were the ones with the little fish symbol or some other Christian mark or saying on their business card/vehicle etc. They were the 1st ones to screw you over as a general rule.

Family members screw over family members all the time. Presidents screw over citizens. Even the bum in the street might have more money than you do. There is no group of people more trustworthy than another, sad but true.

• Like 5

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, AlwaysRt said:

There is no group of people more trustworthy than another,

I never said my Comment to imply anything naughty really, I just Posted what had happened to our Friend and her Husband before they arrived and that people ( Ron in this Case particularly) should be on top of things.

I am more than sure they (Ron & Pre) have got it sorted but.................:whistling: Strange things Can and do happen :smile:

• Like 1

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

I never said my Comment to imply anything naughty really, I just Posted what had happened to our Friend and her Husband before they arrived and that people ( Ron in this Case particularly) should be on top of things.

I am more than sure they (Ron & Pre) have got it sorted but.................:whistling: Strange things Can and do happen :smile:

I actually had Ron's comment "owners are doctor/dentist husband and wife, so assume they are ethical." in mind when I was typing. Didn't quote it because I was making a much more general statement.

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Of course he has.  Ron's been around the block.  We've all been around the block and nothing bad has ever happened to any of us. :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

We are all just a bunch of cynics for no reason.  Broke cynics, because so many of us have done our "due diligence" in various endeavors and still got screwed over.  Would you agree JGF?  

Go back and read what I said in my post and reply #26

mogo51
Posted
Posted
On 6/13/2017 at 8:51 AM, sonjack2847 said:

The Landlord/lady who kept our deposit were devout church goers.They would sit outside each Sunday evening and recite the Rosary.Maybe you will be lucky Ron.You just don`t know until you try and if you worry about every eventuality you will never do anything.

You just shot my dream down in flames Kev, but of course, you are certainly correct.  As a devout atheist, I am not surprised about the 'church goers' but we won't go there here!