The American Military is in Marawi!

robert k
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Gratefuled said:

Yes, Duterte did know. So did the terrorists. Hence, the paint splattered hate signs on walls in Davao " US TROOPS GO HOME"

Ed, the terrorists used to also say that only the American Troops were killing them. I think it likely that the terrorist would claim there are American troops whether there were or not. 

I suspect the terrorists have a fairly good back channel for information from the government and it gives them an advantage. On site real time intelligence given to the government forces negates, that back channel. Like all cheaters, when you take away their advantage of course they scream bloody murder!:thumbsup:

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, robert k said:

I suspect the terrorists have a fairly good back channel for information from the government

So lets move on EH?

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I am glad duterte is accepting help from the US. After all the crap he spewed telling the US to go home, and other anti-American rants I find it amusing he still has to accept our help.  But I bet he is is never man enough to publicly thank them.

• Like 2

robert k
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

So lets move on EH?

I said nothing wrong Jack. I didn't attack anyone. I don't believe I was off topic? Please explain what you think I may have done wrong? EH?

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, robert k said:

I said nothing wrong Jack. I didn't attack anyone. I don't believe I was off topic? Please explain what you think I may have done wrong? EH?

Because basically  it is Naff all to do with the day to day thing in the PI, For me, I am so fed up with this Kin US is so good OK! If they are so good Sort out the US First

robert k
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Jack Peterson said:

Because basically  it is Naff all to do with the day to day thing in the PI, For me, I am so fed up with this Kin US is so good OK! If they are so good Sort out the US First

Well, there you go Jack, you are complaining about something I didn't write and that means the problem is in your perception. Where did I write that the US was good? Perfect? Has no problems? You won't find me saying that anywhere. You are complaining about your perception. I was on topic. I was not attacking anyone.

• Like 1

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
57 minutes ago, robert k said:

I suspect the terrorists have a fairly good back channel for information from the government and it gives them an advantage. On site real time intelligence given to the government forces negates, that back channel. Like all cheaters, when you take away their advantage of course they scream bloody murder!:thumbsup:

We all know, or at least most of us know that most of what we read is what the news media knows. Which is not much. 

Remember the words of a famous person.

" Those who do not read the newspapers are uninformed" 

"Those who do read the news papers are misinformed"

There are infiltrators on both sides. Some in the military. In the US military and in the Philippine military. Then, there are those within the terrorists. 

You should know this.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
34 minutes ago, robert k said:

Well, there you go Jack, you are complaining about something I didn't write and that means the problem is in your perception. Where did I write that the US was good? Perfect? Has no problems? You won't find me saying that anywhere. You are complaining about your perception. I was on topic. I was not attacking anyone.

I am not complaining about anything other than you US guys think you are the Bees knees You ain't in my Book. Wind youk necr Robert OK!

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Gratefuled said:

You should know this.

And so should YOU

robert k
Posted
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

I am not complaining about anything other than you US guys think you are the Bees knees You ain't in my Book. Wind youk necr Robert OK!

Jack, your perception is your perception and totally beyond my control. A perception can be based on a misreading or an error on your part that I would be totally unaware of. I welcome any response to my words written here. It's tough to respond to your perceptions because I don't have all the information on what those might be.

Since you are complaining about "you US guys" Maybe you should start a thread about that? Instead of going off topic in this one? Ed and I are on topic, except to my replies to you.

Edited by robert k
  • Like 1