Not Proud of my Fellow Canadians Today

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

While the rest of the world is dealing with real disasters and real terrorist threats, Canadian Jokesters have too much time on their hands and do stupid things like this:

Things are returning to normal after a "hoax" call of an active shooter at the Calgary Airport caused confusion and an evacuation Friday evening, police confirm to CBC News.

Travellers were allowed to return inside the building minutes after airport officials made an announcement over the public intercom system.

A friend of mine was waiting for her flight at the Calgary airport when suddenly she posts on Facebook:

HOLY ??????, waiting for my flight -announcement says , EVERYBODY GET TO A SAFE PLACE AND HIDE AN ACTIVE SHOOTER IN THE TERMINAL, hide now , omfg I'm scared as shit hiding in the bathroom with strangers

Can you imagine what she went through, because some stupid ass thought it was funny to make a hoax call?  I'm disgusted with some of the red neck jokesters from the country I call home.  For the full story go here:

Hoax call at Calgary airport leads to temporary evacuation

• Like 3

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

While the rest of the world is dealing with real disasters and real terrorist threats, Canadian Jokesters have too much time on their hands and do stupid things like this:

A friend of mine was waiting for her flight at the Calgary airport when suddenly she posts on Facebook:

Can you imagine what she went through, because some stupid ass thought it was funny to make a hoax call?  I'm disgusted with some of the red neck jokesters from the country I call home.  For the full story go here:

Hoax call at Calgary airport leads to temporary evacuation

I wonder how they determined it was a hoax that fast? Until I knew that I would consider using the airport as a higher risk in the near future as some 'bad guys' are smart enough to do a 'dry run' and adjust their plans to create more damage once they know where everyone runs to.

• Like 4