Be careful what you wish for...

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

:hystery: Sorry mate you're too late the best Peas went Farrows. Joke about and old UK TV Advert but I know how you feel But...............:571c66d400c8c_1(103): No matter what it is, she/they put it away, then ASKS me, where it is Scratching Head.jpg One thing for sure, It will not be where it SHOULD be. 

My daughter had a shower yesterday and had not combed her hair.I said comb your hair because only good girls who comb their hair get to go swimming on Sunday.All hell let loose as she could not find the comb.Maybe just maybe one day they will learn that everything has it`s place for a reason.I aint gonna hold my breath though.Karma haha.

• Like 4

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Be careful what you wish for. . . .

OK, here's Dave thinking very hard . .  be careful what you wish for because you just might get it . . . hmmm. . . . what will I wish for

AHA.  I got it!

What you wish for.jpg

• Like 5

CoffeeRulzMe
Posted
Posted

Been here almost 5 years. Not much stresses me here. Traffic does sometimes, but have gotten use to erratic movements of trikes and motorbikes, etc. We travel exclusively by motorbike.

BUT, my main source of stress; those moments when reading news about the political and social BS in the USA. I try and limit it to just a few minutes a day - guess I need to know what's going on back home.

• Like 2

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

OK, here's Dave thinking very hard . .  be careful what you wish for because you just might get it . . . hmmm. . . . what will I wish for

AHA.  I got it!

What you wish for.jpg

hmmm, there seems to be an error on my computer. I only see one girl in that photo :SugarwareZ-004:

• Like 5

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

My daughter had a shower yesterday and had not combed her hair.I said comb your hair because only good girls who comb their hair get to go swimming on Sunday.All hell let loose as she could not find the comb.Maybe just maybe one day they will learn that everything has it`s place for a reason.I aint gonna hold my breath though.Karma haha.

Ohhhhh myyyyy, glad I am not the only one. The wife prefered mine over her multiple brushes and combs - which means when I go to grab it after a shower I had to play search and destroy to find the damn thing, no telling even what room it was in. The exact one I have is not made anymore but when I went back to the US I bought her 2 of the current version. At least now mine only moves around the CR and not the whole house.

• Like 1

Mr-T
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

Exactly what i mean. We have many brown outs here. 

So i insisted all candles and match, flash lights be kept in one location. Not so, brown outs and they scrambling in the dark looking for candles, find candle but no match. Then they are afraid of the dark. Oh man. Lol.

• Like 5

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

AHA.  I got it!

What you wish for.jpg

Yes I saw him in Malatapay market on Wednesday I thought might like him.Should I give him your number next week when I am there? Joke Dave.

• Like 3

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, AlwaysRt said:

Ohhhhh myyyyy, glad I am not the only one. The wife prefered mine over her multiple brushes and combs - which means when I go to grab it after a shower I had to play search and destroy to find the damn thing, no telling even what room it was in. The exact one I have is not made anymore but when I went back to the US I bought her 2 of the current version. At least now mine only moves around the CR and not the whole house.

Yep mate I don`t care where the comb is as I don`t need one,unlike you you have more hair than me.

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Mr-T said:

Exactly what i mean. We have many brown outs here. 

So i insisted all candles and match, flash lights be kept in one location. Not so, brown outs and they scrambling in the dark looking for candles, find candle but no match. Then they are afraid of the dark. Oh man. Lol.

We had a brownout the other week and the rechargeable light was not on top of the ref. MMM so I ask where is it oh we don`t know so I look and it is upstairs in Diana`s bedroom and wife says oh yes I forget.No wonder I am getting a bald spot.Luckily it only lasted 10 minutes and the power came back.

• Like 2

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
On 6/18/2017 at 4:34 AM, AlwaysRt said:

hmmm, there seems to be an error on my computer. I only see one girl in that photo :SugarwareZ-004:

As you can see she has found a comb, since they are such good buddies maybe Dave could borrow it to lend to Jacks daughter so she could go to the beach with her Mom and Jack could meet Dave to return it downstream at the pub. 

• Like 3