Does how you feel effect your posts?

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Gratefuled said:

Very well said, Queenie. You usually light up the place with your comments. I enjoy them even if I do not respond to all of them. My wife reads the comments here from her computer. She says that sometimes she feels like pinching me for my comments. How I feel does not show in my comments. Sometimes, I just read the comments. I do not feel the need to respond to everything. 

Thanks Queen for being here and for your contributions.

Fe doesn't read mine unless I'm typing when she is here and I don't respond to her.   Glad I learned that, Whew 

• Like 1

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

I've got to admit as far a forums go this is the best. Friendly banter with plenty of sound information and fellow members who understand others feelings and experiences. I'm one of life's optimists and tend to see the positive in most things. If anything it's not my feelings that affects my posts it's the information in the posts that affect how I feel.

I'm more of a "realist". I do not like disappointments. I speak from experience. 

I do enjoy the humour that is shared here both in personal experiences and in opinions.

• Like 1