WOMEN

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
12 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

Is that 50 centavos a night even for newlyweds.

Bad Taste ( angry baby).jpg   :hystery:  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Bad Taste ( angry baby).jpg   :hystery:  :thumbsup:

OH no the face again,still first for a long time I must have been good.

• Like 2

Reboot
Posted
Posted
On 7/10/2017 at 2:50 AM, stevewool said:

Women can be so hurtful to each other and i sometimes think do they do this on purpose because they are jealous or  are they just born this way, but its said and done with that stupid laugh and smile.

Men tend not to be as hurtful to each other....but perhaps that's because rudeness among men can easily end violently.

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

if you give her a wedding ring she'll take your house, pension, kids, freedom, lively hood and friends. 

And if rent her instead of marrying her she'll still get it all at about 1,000 pesos a night :hystery:

• Like 3

mogo51
Posted
Posted
On 7/10/2017 at 2:56 PM, Snowy79 said:

One thing I've been advised where I am is, if I get a girlfriend let everyone think she's your wife. If you don't the local girls will do everything they can to split you up. 

Ohh that sounds interesting Snowy, in that case I will tell all and sundry she is my SO and maybe get lucky haha!!!!

• Like 2

bigpearl
Posted
Posted
54 minutes ago, mogo51 said:

Ohh that sounds interesting Snowy, in that case I will tell all and sundry she is my SO and maybe get lucky haha!!!!

Nasty but an interesting thought, I have enough of an interesting life dealing with one but hey I am a bloke and apparently fit the mould of not being able to multi task, used to 40 years ago but not interested now, happy with my lot.

Cheers, Steve.

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, bigpearl said:

Nasty but an interesting thought, I have enough of an interesting life dealing with one but hey I am a bloke and apparently fit the mould of not being able to multi task, used to 40 years ago but not interested now, happy with my lot.

Cheers, Steve.

Good on you.I used to multitask and as you now it is one thing at a time.Slowly slowly.

• Like 2

marine6357
Posted
Posted

I can still go with 3 or 4 women just like when i was 20 except its over a month instead one night,

5 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

Good on you.I used to multitask and as you now it is one thing at a time.Slowly slowly.

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, marine6357 said:

I can still go with 3 or 4 women just like when i was 20 except its over a month instead one night,

Me too, the exception in my case is they are all my wife, just with a different hairstyle...

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
18 minutes ago, AlwaysRt said:

Me too, the exception in my case is they are all my wife, just with a different hairstyle...

Each to our own but with mine, it is different Moods :whistling:

• Like 2