Cheap Cebu Condo wanted

robert k
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Wonder if you could bring one in as a returning OFW for tax free?  Bring wife out of country and then come home with the RV.

Dave I was wondering if it could be your SRRV import? 

• Like 1

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Does anyone have any real estate contacts for the Winland towers, I have seen those before, and quite like them.

Gator
Posted
Posted
44 minutes ago, Medic Mike said:

Does anyone have any real estate contacts for the Winland towers, I have seen those before, and quite like them.

Condos in Winland towers tend to be cheaper because they're old. Buyer beware. 

Boots on the ground is your best option. Most of the condos have a billboard where owners and agents post listings. I would check them as often the prices are less then what is posted on the internet - even for the same units. Internet pricing  tends to be geared for "rich foreigners and OFW's". 

A few years ago I found a rental in Guadalupe (Tuscsnia condos) for 14k that was posted on OLX and Craig's List for 20/25k respectively. Might also be a good place to look for units that are for sale - the one bedroom units are about 60+ sqm and the 2BR's are around 85-90+ sqm. But I have no idea about current pricing. 

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

yep I have seen the Winland Tower condos many times. For their age they are in good shape, also great location, and love the high ceiling. I use to have a contact for Real Estate there, but I have misplaced it.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Medic Mike said:

yep I have seen the Winland Tower condos many times. For their age they are in good shape, also great location, and love the high ceiling. I use to have a contact for Real Estate there, but I have misplaced it.

Go there to the admin office. Be aware and I do not know if it's still the same in tower one, korean school. One tower used to be maintained better than the other but I am talking about maybe 5 years old information so who knows. The last time I was there they finally got around to capping the concrete and steel supports to save the steel for the tower that was never finished or has it been ? 

bastonjock
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, AlwaysRt said:

Not sure I understand the math or is there a typo somewhere? 30+20=50/week. 50*52=£2600.00 a year which is not cheaper than £1600.00 a year?

sorry forgot to add,water rates,electricity,gas and i cant go and drive a house when i get bored with the scenery 

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Medic Mike said:

I have seen the Winland Tower condos many times. For their age they are in good shape, also great location, and love the high ceiling. I use to have a contact for Real Estate there, but I have misplaced it.

There was one I looked into buying.  A studio unit, very small and very basic.  It sold quite quickly for 1.5 million so if you have upped your budget criteria then Winland Towers may be a good place to look.