Love is blind they say

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Many of us must think our partner is the best , now there are some very very pretty seconds i a sure but thats just between you and me .

All the ladies That Emma knows and goes out with are mainly Filipinos and again they are all very pretty and dainty too and this got me thinking, are there any large ladies out there, now dont get me wrong and each to there own but i dont like fat women its as simply as that.

Today while waiting in traffic this heifer waddled past fag in trap and some sort of tight perm on her head, and i thought O MY GOD, i think she was wearing oxford bags but on her legs they looked like tights.

Now again each to there own and i am sure there are folk out there who love large things and the bigger the better too but i am not one.

A quick story here, when i was single and after my divorce i was looking for partners and i could not get on with some, so my sister tried to get involved , what about this one and that one she said.

I dont like fat women i said, and as soon as the words started to come out my mouth my brain was trying to say STOP.

My sister is a large women i must add and her face when i had finished talking, well where could i hide i thought, but then the brain clicked in and then i said  "you are my sister and i love you ", you are different.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted

OK, so yes there are Filipinos that can stand to lose some weight. Especially true in every country moving to a modern western diet. :SugarwareZ-037:

So the moral of your story was... It is ok to date your fat sister after a divorce???? :Caught:

(kidding kidding, I know what you meant LOL) :hystery:

• Haha 2

robert k
Posted
Posted

Now Steve, I distinctly recall you telling me it was impolite to call them whales? :hystery: I took no offense as you didn't have the mental picture as I had then but possibly we are on the same page now?. I actually was doing the ocean mammals a disservice as I believe they are majestic. I realize that you are not familiar with the whales populating Porkland Oregon.

I have no dislike for overweight people as long as they are reasonably healthy. I once worked with a young man who had his job through nepotism who weighed about 180 kilos and had the muscles of a 60 kilo man and he would lay down to smoke a cigarette as it was too taxing to remain standing. He was 28 and I'd be greatly surprised if he is alive today 20 years later.

When I go to the store and see young people get the electric shopping cart just because they are fat, get disabled placards for their car just because they are fat, getting disability payments just because they are fat with no underlying medical reason, I'm not exactly thrilled with it. Never mind the taxpayer is paying for their health care.

I have nothing against some love handles on a woman.:smile: If I had a child, most likely he would be chubby but once he/she was walking, walk he/she would. I may well put a pack on them to carry their own gear as it's never too early to teach self reliance and to make judgment calls of what you need to carry versus what you would like to have with you.:thumbsup: I know, crazy talk! I do that sometimes.

• Haha 2

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, robert k said:

I actually was doing the ocean mammals a disservice as I believe they are majestic.

Real whales are never seen in public wearing "tavern jackets". :whistling:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Kuya M
Posted
Posted

Capture.thumb.JPG.102f8badc9c819899cba01b42bdfed58.JPG

• Like 4

Clermont
Posted
Posted

Nothing wrong with overweight ladies, they keep you warm in the winter and laying in their shade during summer keeps you cool :pufff:

• Haha 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Love is indeed blind, so once a fellow is in love he often does not notice or care that the love of his life is packing on the pounds.  But a lady who is still trying to land a big fish may want to try using tastier bait. :SugarwareZ-004:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, Mike J said:

Real whales are never seen in public wearing "tavern jackets". :whistling:

Doesn't that depend on what - and how much - you have been drinking at the tavern???

• Like 1
  • Haha 2