Australian spy chief criticised for 'fist bump' gesture with Philippines leader Duterte

mogo51
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

I think there are far more serious problems in the world without somebody getting their pants in a twist over a fist bump.Maybe one day polliticians will do the job they are paid to instead of always criticising somebody else.

That is so right Kev.  'do gooders' are a PIA.

mogo51
Posted
Posted

These types of reports are what occur daily in far right or radical newspapers etc.  I doubt either man will lose any sleep over this nonsense.  

Australia has a bad drug problem but do the ostrich thing and stick their head in the sand, hoping it will go away, but it never does.  Duterte is doing something about it and if it pi...s off a few so what!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

I'll agree with the sentiment that anytime a nutcase carries out an attack from the Muslim side it's easy to say they're part of Isis. Isis want the glory and the other groups want to spread fear.

We used to joke during the troubles in Northern Ireland that when a tree fell down and killed a soldier that the IRA would claim they planted it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

I'll agree with the sentiment that anytime a nutcase carries out an attack from the Muslim side it's easy to say they're part of Isis. Isis want the glory and the other groups want to spread fear.

We used to joke during the troubles in Northern Ireland that when a tree fell down and killed a soldier that the IRA would claim they planted it. 

It is all a giant mess Snowy.

barryneves
Posted
Posted

Nothing new there really. Just seems part of the present trait where someone is always being "offended" by someone or something else.........