U.S. Military Vets Discount on Cebu Pacific

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted (edited)

I am not retired military but I am on the RAO Subic e-mail list.  I'm passing this along in case it is useful to some of our vets.  I am assuming that all RAO offices participate, but I could be wrong, so contact your local RAO before visiting.

E-mail quote:

RAO has added an additional service for our Vets. Thru an arrangement with Cebu Pacific, we have allowed them to load one of our computers with a direct link to their company. They are offering corporate fares to our Vets for flights throughout SouthEast Asia and Guam. The RAO is offering this service at no fee and receives no payments for doing this, it is simply in the interest of providing all the services we can. You can research and reserve your flight, just like you would do on your own computer, but in this case they offer you better rates. You then pay for it through a variety of places such as 7/11. You must come into the office as we will not be able to assist you over the phone or via email.

Edited by OnMyWay
  • Like 2

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
23 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

You must come into the office as we will not be able to assist you over the phone or via email.

But I need a flight to get to their office...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2