Asiana Air from San Fran Sale!

russellmania
Posted
Posted

*Fares to Korea ·From:San Francisco (SFO), To:Incheon (ICN), Sample Fares From (USD):$769 *Fares to Beyond Korea ·From:San Francisco(SFO), To:Manila (MNL), Sample Fares From (USD):$531 ·From:San Francisco(SFO), To:Cebu (CEB), Sample Fares From (USD):$533 ·From:San Francisco(SFO), To:Ho Chi Minh City (SGN), Sample Fares From (USD):$563 ·From:San Francisco(SFO), To:Clark Field (CRK), Sample Fares From (USD):$565 ·From:San Francisco(SFO), To:Hanoi (HAN), Sample Fares From (USD):$568 ·From:San Francisco(SFO), To:Hong Kong (HKG), Sample Fares From (USD):$582 ·From:San Francisco(SFO), To:Guangzhou (CAN), Sample Fares From (USD):$653 ·From:San Francisco(SFO), To:Osaka (KIX), Sample Fares From (USD):$753 ·From:San Francisco(SFO), To:Sakhalin (UUS), Sample Fares From (USD):$921 *Purchase Period: Now ~ September 29, 2017 -Above Sample fares are based on US Dollars, per person, round-trip and weekday departure(USD 100 will be added for weekend departure - Friday and Saturday). -Fare results may vary depending on seat availability and time of ticketing -All fares include government taxes, fees and fuel surcharge that are subject to change without notice.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Just for curiosity I went to their site and searched for the opposing flight, CEB to SFO and return to CEB.  The fare is US$ 630 across the board (any date) and the fare including taxes is US$ 714.   So you are getting a deal starting in SFO!

Gator
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Just for curiosity I went to their site and searched for the opposing flight, CEB to SFO and return to CEB.  The fare is US$ 630 across the board (any date) and the fare including taxes is US$ 714.   So you are getting a deal starting in SFO!

Not just if you're starting in SFO; seems fares are down across the board. Paid the same for my October flight to Cebu from Chicago, but on American / Cathay Pacific via Hong Kong. Booked it a few weeks ago. 

Gary D
Posted
Posted

We got London/Manila/London for $580 on Cathey Pacific for this coming March/April. Manila/London/Manila is alway going to be much more expensive. No competitive market in the Philippines.

earthdome
Posted
Posted

I just checked and found similar low fares from the US midwest, lowest was $534USD with long layovers, but there was a $598USD flight with only 2 stops and 26 hour travel time. Wow, great rates.

marine6357
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, earthdome said:

I just checked and found similar low fares from the US midwest, lowest was $534USD with long layovers, but there was a $598USD flight with only 2 stops and 26 hour travel time. Wow, great rates.

26 hours from San Francisco? wow I live near Buffalo, NY and I have found flights from here that are shorter then that the least expensive is about $ 890 round trip so I guess that is not too bad a price for shorter trip. average trip time with 2 stops into Manila is 23 hours.

earthdome
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, marine6357 said:

26 hours from San Francisco? wow I live near Buffalo, NY and I have found flights from here that are shorter then that the least expensive is about $ 890 round trip so I guess that is not too bad a price for shorter trip. average trip time with 2 stops into Manila is 23 hours.

The original posting was for SFO, mine was from the midwest with 2 stops.`