Dating Abroad

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I spoke to my sister a 50 year batter for the other side and she thinks this is Hogwash, There are plenty of Gay Sites out there  I wish the man well BUT The OP must Remember/learn that the gays ( and I hate that world) here may not be what he is looking For  also, if he is looking for long Term, same sex marriages are Taboo here in the PI.

Sorry mate but fact is fact

:whistling: Gosh I can be so cruel when I am Upset

• Thanks 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
25 minutes ago, bigpearl said:

The OP stated he is living in PH

He did, and then he listed his location as Sacramento, and then he promoted a Facebook link that JGF deleted and then he did not come back during Philippine daytime hours.   Hmmmm.  Makes me wonder what the real story is.

• Like 2

bigpearl
Posted
Posted
21 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

I spoke to my sister a 50 year batter for the other side and she thinks this is Hogwash, There are plenty of Gay Sites out there  I wish the man well BUT The OP must Remember/learn that the gays ( and I hate that world) here may not be what he is looking For  also, if he is looking for long Term, same sex marriages are Taboo here in the PI.

Sorry mate but fact is fact

:whistling: Gosh I can be so cruel when I am Upset

Sweet Jack, I have not heard that phrase for 20 or 30 years "batting for the other side" and made me chuckle. Yes I agree there are plenty of gay sites out there and even more hetero sites but as I said zilch for gay in PH. The OP was looking for gay expat sites in PH. a little different from my perspective and zilch to the power of 10 finding the likes of these. Yep agree that given the lack of info from the OP and seeing this and the next reply by Dave, we have to sit back and see if the poster is really interested and genuine with regards to this forum and input from contributors.

Cheers Steve.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
13 minutes ago, bigpearl said:

we have to sit back and see if the poster is really interested and genuine with regards to this forum and input from contributors.

:thumbsup: say no more :whistling:

bigpearl
Posted
Posted
29 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

He did, and then he listed his location as Sacramento, and then he promoted a Facebook link that JGF deleted and then he did not come back during Philippine daytime hours.   Hmmmm.  Makes me wonder what the real story is.

Hey Dave, see my response with Jack and I will add that I also picked up the living in PH but location Sacramento but we need to give the OP a little leeway as a new member and filling out the membership form. Myself being a new member did not know that JGF deleted perhaps promotional material in a FB link and throws a different light and thoughts with regards to the OP's original submission. Lets wait and see if Notright elaborates and puts the queries to bed, time will tell. Take your point Dave.

Cheers, Steve.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

bigpearl
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

:thumbsup: say no more :whistling:

Opo.

Cheers, Steve.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
12 minutes ago, bigpearl said:

Lets wait and see if Notright elaborates and puts the queries to bed, time will tell.

Agreed.  I am in favor of giving new people some leeway.  Besides, we have and AlwaysRt member so it would be interesting to have a Notright member :7500:

• Like 4

bigpearl
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Agreed.  I am in favor of giving new people some leeway.  Besides, we have and AlwaysRt member so it would be interesting to have a Notright member :7500:

8 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Occasionally or sometimes right is my goal,,,,,,, perhaps new members in the making. Thanks all, interesting chats, bed time.

Cheers, Steve.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

I'll ask one of my mates at work, he's been with the same guy in Phils (Pinoy) for about 2 years, he spends 6 months here, 6 months in Baguio (another hot topic at the moment it seems) in a 12 month period.  I'm pretty sure he mentioned he met him on a forum rather than a dating site.  As to whether it's specifically an Expats site I'm clueless.  

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, BrettGC said:

As to whether it's specifically an Expats site I'm clueless.  

Apparently, a HE-HE expat forum site?  

• Haha 3
  • I'm Confused 1