Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, expatuk2014 said:

But then i am a handsome Whitey 🤣

Your modesty is obviously exceeded only by your good looks:smile:

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Has anyone installed a shower screen, the frameless, tempered glass type, if so, could you share the cost of such item.  The prices here seem ridiculous, between 36=47k, over the odds I would think.  Will probably just go back to the aluminium framed type, if ever i can get someone to come out and measure up.

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, mogo51 said:

between 36=47k

Mog, I might be speaking out of my hat on this, but for that price I would think you can do a complete bathroom remodel. Have you thought of tearing out and fabricating a new bathroom to your design?

I have found that that is the strong suit of local builders. Give them a saw, hammer and some rusty nails and they can build pretty much anything lolol :hystery:

• Haha 2

virginprune
Posted
Posted

I'm lucky in that I found those hens teeth eventually, all trades covered. Any renovations/repairs etc have been and will be provided by the guys who built my house. They are always busy so will have to book in advance, happily. Saying that, any emergency work, generally plumbing or electrical, they respond very quickly with reasonable rates.