How come it’s always “our” fault?

stevewool
Posted
Posted

I am sure there has been some threads started here and replied too, where if you was in the same room there may have been some attempted  blows, just saying.

Eldon Cordrey
Posted
Posted
38 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Men fight over things that are just as stupid.  We know they are stupid but we fight over them anyway, like how much we should tip.  Who really cares?  But we'll argue about it until fists almost start flying. :hystery:  Or the Senior's discount.  I have seen old men in restaurants get positively livid because the store manager won't give them a 10 peso discount. :hystery: .  There's more, but if I told ya we'd have to fight about it.  LOL LOL LOL

For me there is a battle not worth fighting.  Women aren't always right it is just not usually worth fighting with them. 

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
55 minutes ago, Eldon Cordrey said:

For me there is a battle not worth fighting.  Women aren't always right it is just not usually worth fighting with them. 

This is true we all make mistakes much better we laugh than argue.

Most times my wife blames me it’s with a smile. I’ll seriously agree hanging my head then roll my eyes and she will do that cute giggle. 

• Like 2

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

I apologised once, when I was not in the wrong, I've been paying the price since! :bonk:

• Haha 3

Eldon Cordrey
Posted
Posted

Well what can I say? The man always pays.  In one way or another that is. 

• Like 1

ClearSky
Posted
Posted

well,  once we establish quickly that whatever is my fault,   she then quickly works on fixing it.  

Huge difference between what is said and what is done.  That actions are always sweet,  the commentary sometimes not so much.

• Thanks 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 11/4/2017 at 4:58 AM, Old55 said:

Maybe it’s only me and Steve? Anyone else deal with it?

No it looks like you pretty well own it Old55:89:

Edited by mogo51
  • Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, mogo51 said:

No it looks like you pretty well own it Old55:89:

OK, OK, Guys I have lost the Plot here, now is this my fault or your fault because my wife says it is not her fault :hystery:

Edited by Jack Peterson
Hmmmmmmmm I noticed a spelling Thingy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
23 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

now is this my fault or your fault because my wife says it is not here fault :hystery:

Well I think its the Philippines fault.  (The Philippine Fault System is a major inter-related system of faults throughout the whole of the Philippine Archipelago.) :crack-up:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

It used to be my fault that Fe forgot where her glasses or phone was. I knew she had them and I must be getting dementia for not knowing. Then would come 15 minutes of muttering about  how she would have to care for me. 

Eureka!! rather than trying to reason with her or disagree and have  TAMPO except with more muttering  I would blame the dog. It is the dogs fault, she hid your phone and put it on silent ring so you couldn't find it.  Dang terrorist terrier.........9.5 #s of trouble hid your glasses too.  we then walk through the house looking for the phone she gets her glasses out of her purse (dog hid them there) puts them on and sees her phone in her purse. 

She wants to bring the dog to Cebu next year instead of leaving her with friends.  Told her her sister might put her out with the other dogs if she hid her phone. the other dogs are normal sized and Fe is afraid for them as Jules will attack strange hounds barking until she gets behind them and sniffs what they had for dinner. Some of these may not be amused as our neighbor's pit bull is afraid of Jules and hides when she is out.  She thought she would bring her anyway then I told her she could but it would take at least two weeks to one month to get her out when we return....dang
American bureaucrats......sofar she believes me.  

Seems she cares more about that hound that hides her glasses than her husband.....  

• Haha 2