Eating to much

stevewool
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Young one?  I usually get about 3 years of 'em staying small when they eat like that and they they start to pack on the pounds.  What's her mother look like?

Good point, Emma's mother was a slim lady and having 5 children too, now one sister having children well she is a little large, but i think that is because they seem to eat what ever the kids leave rather then wast it, the other sister is a little large , well that is what i have noticed  , but remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder, no matter what shape we or they are.

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, not so old china hand said:

It is a fact, universally acknowledged, that a few extra pounds on a woman have less effect on her life expectancy than they have on that of any man that comments on them.

Well i am told many times that i will outlive the wife because of the none fatty food i eat and all the fatty food she eats .but i do hope we both go together.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

bigpearl
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Look on the bright side.  Soon there will be more of her to love. :mocking:

Touche and possibly.

Cheers, Steve.

• Like 1

Gary D
Posted
Posted

As it is said, how do you make a filipina happy, buy here a rice cooker and a sack of rice.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
56 minutes ago, Gary D said:

As it is said, how do you make a filipina happy, buy here a rice cooker and a sack of rice.

BUttt they will still Cooking(Indoors).jpg If you let them:hystery: JOKE lang

• Haha 1

Gary D
Posted
Posted

I must find out who took that photo of my mother in law.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
47 minutes ago, Gary D said:

I must find out who took that photo of my mother in law.

:hystery:

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

My little wife is on a seafood diet........I mean a seefood diet

Usually her diet's last about 24hrs............then she makes up for lost time.......coming darling :whistling:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted (edited)

We have been here four years now.  I have lost about 60 pounds (210+ down to 155).  My wife has had to purchase new (and bigger pants) at least twice now.  She is happy, healthy, and enjoys her food.  My main concern for here is that she could possibly become diabetic as that appears to be common here and also her mother is diabetic.  I agree with the above poster, I would rather have a chubby happy wife than a slender one who is unhappy.

Edited by Mike J
spelling
  • Like 4

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I'll tell you what I find funny.  The filipinas in their 20's and 30's who will take all these Facebook selfies from just the right angle and just the right pose so they still get people posting how sexy they look.  But when you live with them and they are in 'relaxed' mode they don't even look like the same person :nudie:

• Like 4