How times flies and things need to be done (Start of the House Renovations)

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

5 years here we have been talking about in another Topic. After 5 years here we Built and now that is 5 years on. So now we are starting to look at what needs Doing and where to Start So In my Front Garden Lays some 20.000+ piso worth of Galvanised Tubes, Rebars and such for New Gates, Of course I am sure we could have done it cheaper but it is Our Home and my Wifes pride and Joy. So not just Functional and security but for her it must look good, She Works Hard and contributes much So I am going along with this,   We Start on Wednesday and so I will Post before and during and Afters.

• Like 5

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

So now we are starting to look at what needs Doing and where to Start

That's a good point.  People often comment that we who own homes can live with a smaller monthly budget than the renters.  I find I spend more on home improvements and maintenance than I ever did on rent.  Considering that many of us will kick the bucket before ever selling the place it means renting is still easier on the budget than buying, unless a person is going to go full filipino and never do any maintenance :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

Your place is fantastic, Jack.  So its good to see you are constantly keeping it up.  It will look great.  If you need an impartial opinion of how it looks when done I shall be happy to provide one, in exchange for a cold beverage :hystery:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Looking forward to seeing the pictures, plus you have a good point there Dave about renting and buying then maintenance bills.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Your place is fantastic, Jack.  So its good to see you are constantly keeping it up.  It will look great.  If you need an impartial opinion of how it looks when done I shall be happy to provide one, in exchange for a cold beverage :hystery:

Not a problem My friend  in fact never a Problem :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Not a problem My friend  in fact never a Problem :thumbsup:

...and if you would like only a partial opinion (instead of a full impartial one) I will be happy to provide that!!! :hystery:

• Haha 2