Appropriate Filipina Christmas Present? Philippine Christmas Traditions?

GeoffH
Posted
Posted (edited)

I don't know about 'typical' but we're paying to take the family (well the closer members anyway) to Gloria's Fantasyland amusement park as a 'family bonding' / 'christmas' celebration.

Gloria's Fantasyland

Edited by GeoffH
  • Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, GeoffH said:

I don't know about 'typical' but we're paying to take the family (well the closer members anyway) to Gloria's Fantasyland amusement park as a 'family bonding' / 'christmas' celebration.

Now that Idea I like :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

davewe
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Mike In Canada said:

I am flying to the Philippines in the morning from Canada...with a 3 night stop over in Bangkok. We have 6 Samsung Tablets packed for the nieces & nephews. Citizen watches for the wife's parents,  Clothes for her 7 siblings and there better halves, also a lot of chocolate and candy. We also shipped 6 boxes that should arrive in the next few days with everyday essentials for them.

What part of the Philippines are you going to and how do I become part of your family? lol.

Have a fun holiday!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mike In Canada
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, davewe said:

What part of the Philippines are you going to and how do I become part of your family? lol.

Have a fun holiday!

Ilocos Sur

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, davewe said:

Let's just say that in the end I chose to ignore those opinions

Many of the members here ignore the advice they get on this forum, but we only hear about it when all goes well. :tiphat:

davewe
Posted
Posted
35 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Many of the members here ignore the advice they get on this forum, but we only hear about it when all goes well. :tiphat:

Considering the number of stories told here we all seem pretty happy to bitch when things don't turn out well. By nature we are all risk takers. Sometimes the risk turns out and sometimes it doesn't; either way it makes a good story. 

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Xmas days.png :hystery: well give or take :whistling: :89: EER that's  like 18 Today I think:popcorn: 

• Haha 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I'm going to buy a bucket of 6 bottles of beer (299 peso) from over the road for Joy. I know she wont drink it but I also know it wont go to waste. :whistling: It's the thought that counts right.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Mike In Canada said:

I am flying to the Philippines in the morning from Canada...with a 3 night stop over in Bangkok. We have 6 Samsung Tablets packed for the nieces & nephews. Citizen watches for the wife's parents,  Clothes for her 7 siblings and there better halves, also a lot of chocolate and candy. We also shipped 6 boxes that should arrive in the next few days with everyday essentials for them.

Being this is the Philippines I hope you went heavy on the chocolates as they seem to LOVE western chocolate - possibly more than anything!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2