The teenager ( I guess wherever but for now Here!)

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:89: I am sure it is not just me But:571c66d400c8c_1(103):I sometimes wonder if we were the same. All I said to Tm (our daughter) was when are you and Coleen ( our niece) going to take the Christmas tree down and put it away till next time Well the excuses I got we absolutely mind blowing, apart from the usual OH! we are going out or somewhere (neither place I can still not find on a map) to OH! have Homework and a project but the best for Mum and I was Have to CLEAN my Room :hystery: This gets done maybe twice a year and at this time is one of them  Scratching Head.jpg

Just a thought to see what any others  Childrens excuses may be. OH! they love to Put it up Decorate it BUT:571c66d400c8c_1(103): 

• Thanks 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

From Diana I get "don`t talk to me anymore" when she doesn`t understand a request.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Clermont
Posted
Posted

You're a bad man Jack, did you get on the grog last night and all hungover and want us to suffer with you. Fancy bringing up teenagers antics, some of us are happy forgetting our teenagers excuses. Back to the grog, your fault Jack. :7500:

• Haha 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

I think I'd employ someone for the day just to tidy things away and pay for it out of their allowance. I'm sure they'll be happy with that. :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Snowy79 said:

I think I'd employ someone for the day just to tidy things away and pay for it out of their allowance

:hystery: I wish but here it is one of theseSprog just leaning.jpg = helpers.jpg

With My wife working Full time and the thing around help all day is a must, we have 2 live in but when  Sprog.jpg is at Home it always looks like a bombs hit it But Hey, our house is a home not a museum :thumbsup:

Edited by Jack Peterson
  • Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Clermont said:

You're a bad man Jack, did you get on the grog last night and all hungover and want us to suffer with you. Fancy bringing up teenagers antics, some of us are happy forgetting our teenagers excuses. Back to the grog, your fault Jack. :7500:

Beer notice if intent.jpg go down the Sori Sori for a couple of beer sori sori.jpg

• Haha 1