Bautista, Luzon

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I love living in the province, but I cannot do it.  Some of the rural areas are wonderful due to their lack of trash everywhere, due to lack of traffic, due to the quietness, due to the friendliness of the people, etc etc.

The ONLY problem for me is "the province" is freakin' boring.  I can enjoy it 4 or 5 days out of the week but at least once or twice a week I want to go to a mall or to stores that have quality merchandise and not local crap.  At least once or twice a week I want to go to a restaurant where I can order something other than filipino food and not be disappointed.  At least once in a while I want to be able to go to the local pub and say hello to friends.  And sometimes I want to go out after 7 pm and not find out that the streets have been rolled up.  But other than those things, (plus I almost forgot the poor quality Internet) I love living in the province.

Yes, that about sums it up for me too!

earthdome
Posted
Posted

Maybe it's me but that looks more like middle class filipino neighborhood rather than what I picture as the province.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
53 minutes ago, earthdome said:

Maybe it's me but that looks more like middle class filipino neighborhood rather than what I picture as the province.

I should have taken pictures of the surrounding properties with chained up dogs and roosters!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1