ECC 6-12 month stay on Visitor Visa Update

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
49 minutes ago, Mike J said:

But what if you are on the HIT list because some miscreant with the same name?  

I don't think they even check if you are doing it at the airport (provided you qualify).  As AlwaysRt said, he was in and out in 5 minutes so they would not even have time to check.  They just want to make sure you pay.  Everyone pays.

• Like 2

RBM
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I don't think they even check if you are doing it at the airport (provided you qualify).  As AlwaysRt said, he was in and out in 5 minutes so they would not even have time to check.  They just want to make sure you pay.  Everyone pays.

wonder if anybody on a tourist visa  has obtained their ECC at Cebu Airport

• 2 weeks later...
AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
On 2/8/2018 at 6:20 AM, sonjack2847 said:

How much was the exit clearance I paid 2880 at Naia the other week.

p1,210 (710 for the ECC plus 500 Express Lane Fee)

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
28 minutes ago, AlwaysRt said:

p1,210 (710 for the ECC plus 500 Express Lane Fee)

Another time different people pay different prices.

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
35 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

Another time different people pay different prices.

I got the impression the ECC amount changes based on length of stay. He figured out how many months I had been here that trip, then went to his calculator before giving me a price.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, AlwaysRt said:

I got the impression the ECC amount changes based on length of stay.

:89: Hmmmmmmm now there was me thinking it was a one off Payment as per Web site BUT we live and learn and we certainly know where we are:smile:

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
45 minutes ago, AlwaysRt said:

I got the impression the ECC amount changes based on length of stay. He figured out how many months I had been here that trip, then went to his calculator before giving me a price.

They was a triangular tube on his desk and it said 2880 which is what I paid.he asked for that before he even seen my PP. 

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
38 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

They was a triangular tube on his desk and it said 2880 which is what I paid.he asked for that before he even seen my PP. 

You are on a 13a aren't you? There is a flat fee for 13a which is higher than the fee for those on a Visitor Visa. You only have to pay annual reporting fee vs extension fees but they get you when you exit the country. Positives and negatives for everything.

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, AlwaysRt said:

You are on a 13a aren't you? There is a flat fee for 13a which is higher than the fee for those on a Visitor Visa. You only have to pay annual reporting fee vs extension fees but they get you when you exit the country. Positives and negatives for everything.

I thought you were on the 13a also.

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I was just informed of this, The P2880 is P1620 re entry visa, P700 ECC, only payable on 1st exit in a year. P550 Express Lane Fee. P10 computer fee. This only applies for Permanent ACR holders, not tourist

• Like 3