Foreigner convicted.

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

The old saying about there being nothing worse than a woman scorned springs to mind. As has been shown in the media claims can raise their ugly heads many years after an event.

You may think you have gotten away just now but a few more years under her belt, a bit of ife experiences and hardship then suddenly she remembers you groomed her and comes looking for revenge. 

I'm sure those that have lived here some time have met their fair share of 30 yr olds that look 16 and 16 yr olds that look 30. It's just not worth the risk to take things at face value ( excuse the pun.) In fact I've only met one girl here that introduced herself by her real name never mind real age. 

• Thanks 1

canadamale
Posted
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

In fact I've only met one girl here that introduced herself by her real name never mind real age. 

it is surprizing how fast Rebecca can turn into Herbert ( not that there is anything wrong with that)

Edited by canadamale
  • Haha 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, canadamale said:

it is surprizing how fast Rebecca can turn into Herbert ( not that there is anything wrong with that)

It's the ones called Mary that turn out to be John that frightens me. :shock_40_anim_gif:

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

In fact I've only met one girl here that introduced herself by her real name never mind real age. 

Same could be said for a large number of foreigners too.:shades:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Hmm thinking 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 5/15/2018 at 12:44 PM, Snowy79 said:

You must hang out in the wrong places or crowd. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
49 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

You must hang out in the wrong places or crowd. :thumbsup:

Sabang, Manila, Boracay, Cebu and Palawan. I think most try to hide their Fililino name a bit like how they use skin whiteners to hide their true colour. They use more Western names usually. 

fillipino_wannabe
Posted
Posted

I try not to judge but if I had a 18 year old daughter and some guy in their 50s turned up to take them away for a few days it wouldn't end well whether they're 17 or 18 lol.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

lobojohn
Posted
Posted
On 5/16/2018 at 4:12 AM, Old55 said:

Same could be said for a large number of foreigners too.:shades:

im glad you said that .... because i cant say it w/o getting jumped on. :cheersty:

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, lobojohn said:

im glad you said that .... because i cant say it w/o getting jumped on. :cheersty:

John, no one is “jumping” on you. What you say has value and is appreciated. If you feel what I said was harsh then know it was not intended that way.

virginprune
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

Sabang, Manila, Boracay, Cebu and Palawan. I think most try to hide their Fililino name a bit like how they use skin whiteners to hide their true colour. They use more Western names usually. 

It's not about hiding names, most people are known by and use their nicknames. Many people here also have western names anyway, my partner and most of her family is a case in point.

• Like 2