Why Is She Always Wet?

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

:lol: My wife has shipped several toilet seats, sitters as she calls them. Now she cannot live without one. Now it really ticks her off when people in Philippines leave water on the sitter seat!

• Like 4

Okieboy
Posted
Posted

Another thing over here you will go to places that don't have lids, a lot of churches in the provience ,also some hospitals, and public toilets , and if lid no paper for sure, my son still sits on top without seat

• Like 2

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted
This is why in the Philippines most Filipinos don't care if the toilet is wet because they are not going to sit on it anyway.

at least she didnt fall off.injure herself . Or damage the unit.

• Like 3

Mike S
Posted
Posted

My asawa squats also only on the public toilets for sanitary reasons and having seen some of these public toilets I would do the same thing ... if I could ..... instead I just pee all over the floor ..... :dance: ..... :cheersty:

• Like 4

stevewool
Posted
Posted

toilet humor always makes me smile,i shall have to check for foot prints on the loo

• Like 3

Americano
Posted
Posted (edited)

Please don't think I'm saying anything bad or negative about this, I'm just making some people aware of different customs and way of doing things. Sitting on a public toilet is not a good idea in the Philippines or in any country so I understand why the females squat over the toilet here. Probably the males do too when they have to go #2. Sometimes I wish I could too but I'm getting old and not flexible enough to squat anymore. I just wipe off the toilet rim with tissue and hope for the best. So far after 3 years I haven't caught anything that I know of.

Steve,

It will be so funny if one day you see shoe prints on your toilet rim. There's nothing wrong with it, its just different and what they are use to.

Edited by Americano
  • Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Shoe prints on the toilet rim make me smile. Wet toilet seat and floor around it makes me frown. Broken toilet seat from big fat maid squatting on the seat makes me fume!

• Like 3