• Opera
    • Safari
    • Avant
    • Other
    • Chrome

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I have found that with some browsers like Firefox that the editor that you use to post do not work the same as like Chrome.Anyway I have posted some info HERE for Firefox users and it might help others if they read the other posts in that topic too. Now I would like to survey which browser members use.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I find that different sites work better with different browsers so I use Chrome first, Firefox when Chrome isn't so good and IE when all else fails.

• Like 2

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I use Chrome for most things, Firefox for my yahoo mail so it pops up separately when mail arrives, and mail and some search items on AOL because it was the first one I started with when I got my first computer, so I am too lazy to give up those email addresses. So I keep three browsers open all the time when online. I also have Opera as a third favorite to Chrome and FireFox. Yup I am nuts. :dance:

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Google Chrome is the best browser around unless someone else know of a better and faster browser! I just keep IE and Firefox as my backups! I have Safari, but haven't used it yet and probably never will, because I'm happy with Google Chrome!

Jake
Posted
Posted
I have found that with some browsers like Firefox that the editor that you use to post do not work the same as like Chrome.Anyway I have posted some info HERE for Firefox users and it might help others if they read the other posts in that topic too. Now I would like to survey which browser members use.
I've been using Google Chrome for the last couple years now. Although sometimes it will not allowme to enter data into on-line job applications or do a copy and paste and print. So I go to InternetExplorer to finish the application. One thing I love about Google is the super fast Google Earth. Ihave learn so much about Philippine geography and points of interest. Respectfully -- Jake